Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

No idea why people are callin these the "candy canes" when it was clearly not the case when they dropped in 2006..sold my 2006 pair a long time ago..don't regret it..won't cop these either..

pass for me. eh well if i'm near my computer i'll test out NDC just to see how bad it gets. didn't have any luck getting far with the white cements on NDC, but still glad i got a pair through niketown.

This was my favorite colorway when the OGs dropped, but I passed for the oxidized green colorway.
With only the $10 price increase, I'm leaning towards finally having these on my feet.

still have one vnds and one DS pair, so im deff not copping. plus i seen the quality for these early, and wasnt impressed

Is that decent leather I see on them?  
nerd.gif

14's get so much hate for no reason IMO. Not y rave J's but I always liked these especially in this color way .

want them, but wont go crazy over them

ogs and '06s go for a lil over retail for these

I like these, but I'm still debating. Getting hours cut from me at work, and all the releases in FEB killed me. 14s are easily one of my favorite Js. Had these and the breds from 06, or were the breds(last shots) 05??, anyway I Wore them both to the ground! I need some new 14s in my life. As I finish typing this I realize ill probably end up buying these. They're just so hard. I hate being a shoe addict some times. Lol

Am I the only one that's not suprised that most of the new retros are being deemed "limited"??? There were numerous interviews and topics discussed on this very forum where JB said that in the future retros will be made in fewer quantities. ( Obviously that was quite some time ago so I can't exactly quote word for word) but I think we are in fact in that "future" that they spoke of. It's pretty apparent that the last couple releases weren't as abundant as retros once were..... Everyone is quick to blame re-sellers but based off of previous statements from the brand itself I dont think it's the case.... These interviews and topics were being discussed right around the time the First and Original DMP's came out.

Mods sorry... Not trying to stir up anything but there has to be someone else out there that remembers these reports.

Not trying to threadjack.
Didn't know if it was necessary to make a new topic...
Thought it was a fitting post seeing as how many would never believe that this shoe isn't anywhere new special or popular enough to get a Limited or Quickstrike run as It seems to be getting.

i will absolutely buying this.... especially after seeing those on feet by memphisfinest.... still debating though whether gonna take it on release day or waiting for it go on sale....

Can't believe that the nickname "Candy Canes" is actually somewhat catching on.. 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't have the funding for these right now, which breaks my heart because I slept on the Last Shots when I wanted them because of funding.. hoping that these hit sales racks, but with the beasts of today that isn't likely at all.
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom