Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Dudes already got these joints on ebay for sale .... wonder what they will go for

probably not much since it seems like theres a FSR still up in flightclub...

does anyone else's confirmation email date say November 16, 2007?

Also i checked my NDC order status and my first order says Nov 15, but my 2nd order with the 20%off says Nov 16.

i spoke with this nice kid danny at ndc on the phone and he said the servers are so backed up that the emails may take a while. but i called and confirmed byorder for my 2 pairs using the code and he said it went through fine. SO the code works and the confirmations should be comin. And good lookin out to my manthat got that code...we need more people like him around

i got two invites for people
happy.gif

they only accept returns at niketown not nike facotry stores? I've done that in the past, but it's been a long time ago.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

^^^It said on the site today that there will be NO in store returns with these!!!!

doesnt matter free returns without leaving the house.

i got 2 extra pairs, i dont know what to do with them....
had to use the code, i guess im gonna take them to niketown Los Angeles to return them..

i just got a pair size 12 for my son with the code.

first, when i went directly to the flightclub link, i just got the "coming soon" prompt. i did what an earlier NikeTalker advised and went thru thelink on jumpman23.com to the flightclub site. then the ordering links appeared.

the first time i came to the final window and placed the order i recieved the "error" message.

i removed the shoes from my cart, logged out, and started all over again.

the $30.00 discount was already applied the second time around.

i did not enter the discount code this time around, everything went through smoothly.

i recieved my confirmation email within minutes, with the discount applied.

Thank You Nike Talkers for all your help!

You're The Greatest!

^ no your not but if u go to niketown.com log in and go to order status u will see it there
and to every1 thanking me forthe code its no prob had to help my fellow nt'ers out

Finally was able to use the code..too bad now i have two pairs..but i will deny shipment like i was told by the nike rep when i called..so i only paid 137.60with ground shipping for these bad boys..

Got the confirmation email right away..i wish the other email would come now

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Am I the only one still waiting for a confrimation email?
hang on to your confirmation order number that should have appeared after you placed your order. your email server made be stacking your emails. sendyourself a "test" email to make sure you are recieving your emails, timely.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

^^^It said on the site today that there will be NO in store returns with these!!!!
so they accept returns ONLY back to the warehouse? just wanted to clarify, since I didn't catch the note on the site. not trying to stir anytrouble.

I got my confirmation email and I used the code. Not sure if that means anything, but hopefully the order goes through.

Originally Posted by icopjordans23

^ no your not but if u go to niketown.com log in and go to order status u will see it there
and to every1 thanking me forthe code its no prob had to help my fellow nt'ers out
Thank You icopjordans23!!!!!!!!!!

Great code icopjordans23, thanks for hookin it up. Finally.....finally...got through to order my pair. Thanks again and good luck to everyone else.

hang on to your confirmation order number that should have appeared after you placed your order. your email server made be stacking your emails. send yourself a "test" email to make sure you are recieving your emails, timely.
Ive gotten other emails, just not from nike/jb

i'm placing an order right now, is "next day air" free if you order 2 pairs? because on the chart itsays ground shipping is free if the order is more than $175 and $25 for next day air...

Im pissed i didn't wait for the code. And i think the only reason they have some pairs left is because they weren't sold regularly online, If that werethe case then these would have been gone ages ago. And im still waiting for my email how long does it take.

Back
Top Bottom