Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

smokin.gif
Yo found out a way to get a slight discount on the flight clubs.You'll get free shipping, 2 extra flight club invites, 6% cash back rebate + $10 bonus if your a new member and do this before 12/31/07 if you do it afteryou'll only get $5 bonus on top of 6% cash back rebate.

Steps:
1. Click the following link to and sign up for a free account with eBates (gets money when you click their link to shop at nike, they split that money with youin form of "cash rebate")
link...
http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend/signup/holidaybonus/index.htm?id=33217839

2. Nike.com has free shipping on your first order whenever you sign up for a free account.
a. go to aol, yahoo, msn and make a free e-mail addres
b. go to nike.com and sign up enter your real info, even if you already got an account they don't "check their system" or any of that crap, soyou'll be good.

2. Go to flightclub and invite your new account that you made with the new e-mail address don't worry about "wasting an invite" becuase your newaccount will now have 2 more invites.

3. Add the XV's to your cart then instead of going to checkout..
a. go to to ebates website and sign in to your account
b. log-in to your account
c. find the link to nike

4. Once your at nike log-in to your new account, the xv's will be in your cart, checkout like normal (standard shipping will automatically be free).

5. YOUR DONE, in 2-3 days your 6% and $10 bonus will be credited to your ebates account, and nike goes just like normal doesn't affect your order in anywaybesides the fact that you got a free rebate.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

All of you asking for a code must can't read

I'm starting to like these more, and I see what you all mean about jeans

I've always liked this shoe since I saw it around all those years ago. I definitely can't wait on my pair to come in.

Im in the Philippine as of right now I just bought a pair of some retro black/red XV from Shoe Mart(SM) in the Nikestore. cost 7,000 pesos.

Just got my in yesterday and when i tried them on they fit a little loose from the sides are they supose to fit that way or should i just go down half a size?DO they run true size or they run BIG?

i have 2 invites plus they still have many sizes left. i ordered mine on wednesday last week and got them on friday!!! check the site out, and they are verynice!!!
pimp.gif

*crosses fingers that these will show up at outlets*

cause thats the only way that i will buy them...they're a great looking unique shoe but i can't justify shelling out $150 plus shipping and tax forthese...

Back
Top Bottom