Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

I'm Gonna be real angry if I see these on sales rack like i saw the Nubuck 12's which was released Nov. 28, 2003. This would be the second time I wouldbe fooled by Jordan Brand at least I didn't pay $220 this time, but woulda been nice to get some shorts, hat, sweater or maybe a toy airplane with these"ONLINE EXCLUSIVE"

got the email so hopefully they arrive on time..Spizzys today for the misses..man JB gon leave me broke!!

i just got a email. says they wont get here till Monday. if thats the case, Nike is going to give me some money. no reason i do Next Day Air & get them 4days later. & the Nike Rep said if i didnt get them by Sunday they would refund me.

i wonder how many people that hated this shoe bought these just because it was "LIMITED" to select stores and online only

i wonder how many people that hated this shoe bought these just because it was "LIMITED" to select stores and online only

I'm sure thousands.
I've bashed the XV since the OG release. But the pics on flightclub showcased the woven side panels that look like they came off a premium luxery oxford. Plus the XV has the best looking lacing system on any Jordan besides the IVs. It's funny what you find appealing in your late 20s compaired to what you hated as a teen.

I just got two emails sayin both my shoes have been shipped..gonna send one back though because i paid full price for one and not the other..so my credit cardwill b refunded...i don't need two pairs of these shoes..just one is enough..

^^ Yes I got the same email today also I am looking to getting mine.
wink.gif

WTF? Did every member get the email? I've been a member for years, and get NOTHING for these releases. But W/E

Can someone hook me up with an invite? [email protected]
Thanks Folks

got my email around 3am est... as of now they are at the local fedex sorting place.. if they move on time.. i should be able to pick my pair up from the mainfedex later on today...

SHIP CONFIRMATION[table][tr][td]
Dear babymj,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. The following has been shipped and is on its way.

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships.

For more information on your order, or if you have a question about returns, please call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453). Please do not respond to this email.

Your FEDEX tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 23

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
grey_top.gif

Ship to:

Shipping Method: Next Day Air

Order#: o23
Order Date: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]11/15/2007[/color]

Check Order Status
1-800-806-6453
grey_bottom.gif

[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Style:[/td] [td]Item Description:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]317111-061[/td] [td]Air Jordan Retro 15 - Men's
Black/Varsity Red
Size: 9.5
1 @ $150.00 Each ($120.00)

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]317111-061[/td] [td]Air Jordan Retro 15 - Men's
Black/Varsity Red
Size: 11.5
1 @ $150.00 Each ($120.00)
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom