Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

happy.gif
just got mine
50115be754521e9c357a8edf61289c4d262d780.pjpg

i got the whole collection from 1-22.....but in colors i like.......most of the newers retros.....and some ogs......haha.....

Don't need the retros, I got my DS OG pair just sitting in the closet. Probably rock 'em in a couple months when the retro XV hype dies down a little.

Is there any noticable differences between the retros and OGs? They look pretty good from what I can see. Looks like JB did a good job for once.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Don't need the retros, I got my DS OG pair just sitting in the closet. Probably rock 'em in a couple months when the retro XV hype dies down a little.

Is there any noticable differences between the retros and OGs? They look pretty good from what I can see. Looks like JB did a good job for once.
There are some distinguishable differences between the OG's and retros. As a matter of fact, icopjordans23 recently did a comparison of the 2 shoes(pics included). Just check a page or 2 back.

^^^Thanks, I thought that was glitter on the side. Not too much difference though. The gold tips should have been silver though.

Mine came yesterday. Like most people said, the leather is so much cheaper quality than the OG's. It looks like plastic.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Just curious...

How many of you now have a complete 1-22 collection because of the XV's? (atleast 1 of each model air jordan)

been had the collection completed, I would only cop me a pair of retros XV's if they go on sale, if not I have enough Og's

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

I am amazed at how long it is taking for these to sell out...

I haven't even activated my FC membership yet, but these haven't sold out yet???

I might have to activate it.
laugh.gif

We're down to sizes 7-13 now... they must have made TONS of those sizes. Either way, I would think that it can't be too much longer before they'regone completely... it's so weird, this is opposite of how they usually sell.

Either way, I'm also impressed with my 2 pairs... and thanks for the OG comparison. I'm going to guess that the Retro's are signficantly lighterthan the OG's, right?

We all know the XV's are probably the least attractive of all the Air Jordan models...

However, they don't have to be even less appealing. So for those of you who choke your shoes (when you lace them up so tight the two sides touch), learnhow to loosen up your laces and let your feet breath.

Theres nothing worse than seeing some kid with his XV's choked so tight it really looks like the tongue is gasping for air!

yea just got mine today also

only real big differences from the OGs are the copper tips and the glitter on the sides

other than that JB did a real good job on these

now on to the Playoff VIIIs

did anybody else not get thier discount?? I talked with a rep and she told me that the code showed that it worked, but they still charged me full price.

Back
Top Bottom