::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

got mine for my local hookup this mornin for $150. beats paying $175 plus tax.

lovin these shoes!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also i know that champs/footlocker is accepting those $15 off coupon/email on these shoes since they're not retro jordans.

so in this instance $160 > $175
laugh.gif

Wow alot of you guys paid good prices i paid $180 flat. I dont have a problem with that price cause these are real nice no issues with them or anything. Yesterday was my Bday so there went some of my money.

I have a question for those that have em. In the box they came with some cushion thing. What is that for i cant figure out where it goes or watever. Someone lmk
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

man im sleeping on these just like i did the stealths. the dark camo kinda kills it for me.
if i could get these for under retail i would cop.

just came back form the mall and i can't wait for mine to come in the black camo adds a nice touch imo
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

I'm gonna pick mine up today. I'm really really in love with those, they're the best non-retro J's since XVII's.

For those wondering on what the material is. It's like a mix of suede and nubuck. I like how it feels versus plain old nubuck and I think it will be easier to keep clean versus normal suede.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 for SALE or to trade w/ Your Size 10, 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with your Black Laser IVs; email: [email protected]

Im pretty sure they will...Just like the XX1s did...Although these are nicer lookin im going to wait and see

as for them going on sale, like someone else said, look at the xxi's. they all went on sale. EVERY series jordan game shoe has went on sale in the past several years. it's just a matter of when and for these, hopefully u wear a sz 7 1/2 or 8 because popular sizes will be long gone once these get seen on peoples feet at schools and out and about.

Yo I just talk to my homeboy who copped from his store he said the only pair that were copped were the two he bought for himself and me. That's wild I guess people r fed up wit the 175 price point cuz as stated b4 these r fire.
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

these are the best XX2s but I'm not coppin don't think I want to pay $175 for them and there is the DTRT 3 and the OL/NL Package to be copped
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL THE STACK A DUMMIE

I'm still waiting for the first colorway to go on sale where I'm at. You'd think by now it would have happened but things are sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww here in Middle GA!

Back
Top Bottom