::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

I need another pair these are so hard!!! but not for retail!
Reppin the ATL.... And that's what's up!!
WANTED>>WANTED>>WANTED
Air Jordan X city series all sz11-11.5
Air jordan XII nubuck Sz11
Air Jordan XX Stealth Sz 10.5-11
Air Jordan IV Blk/red sz10.5-11.5 E-mail @ [email protected]

ayyyoooo DeeeCeee, where u @ in middle GA? Athletes Foot in MacTown Mall got the white ones for 145.
TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

saw them and tried them on in the mall yesterday..they're pretty much the most comfortable shoes ive ever tried on and they look kinda hot..im broke though :frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
87.50? Are you sure?

Yep, I'm positive. My hookup asked me twice if I was sure I did'nt want them. Trust me, it was incredibly hard to pass up, but I was shopping yesterday with the mentality of getting more for my money. Others probably would call it dropping the ball...lol.

Quote:
Yep, I'm positive. My hookup asked me twice if I was sure I did'nt want them. Trust me, it was incredibly hard to pass up, but I was shopping yesterday with the mentality of getting more for my money. Others probably would call it dropping the ball...lol.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

I passed on these any day of the week .. J's are not like they where .. BTW .. that manager that was doing J's for 50% should be fired .. its clearly not in the offer along with uptowns!

i want these so bad to go with the White colorway

checked them out yesterday at my local shops, i was so tempted to buy

but passing til the first week in May

gotta get DTRT IIIs and OLNL pack, wife would killed me if i got all 3 in 1 month
TEAM MIDWEST​
REPPIN that 313​
DETROIT 7 MILE​

Quote:
BTW .. that manager that was doing J's for 50% should be fired .. its clearly not in the offer along with uptowns!

I would'nt go that far. Hookups at both Footlocker and Footaction showed me the exclusion email and it only stated Air Force 1 and RETRO Jordans. Trust me, I could'nt believe it either but after looking at the wall and seeing that they have FSR's of basketballs and white XX2's, it did'nt seem too far-fetched.

I receieved my pair yesterday and I must say that that those that pass will regret it later on. I know everyone has their preference(sp?), but it's hard for me to fathom the idea of someone complaining about the price of the XX2's and spend the same amount on some Spiz'ike's. I guess we'll find out how well these do when they get retro'd in several years.
"MY TECHNIQUE ALONE BLOW DOORS STRAIGHT OFF THE HINGES..."

These will be copped eventually, I just cant do it now with the DTRT's and the pack coming out.
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

has anyone ordered these from PYS? i was thinking of copping them, do they pack their kicks well and ship them promptly?

I'm thinkin about going to get these but I don't want to drop another $175 after I bought the other ones.
TENNESSEE SUMMIT
JUNE 16

I ordered mine from Sdelineapparel for just under $160. They should be here by Wednesday. :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

These topics become so @#%$ lame once it's just everyone dropping in to brag about the discounts they got. No one cares how much you paid, doggie.

ILL copp Mine next week broke @#%$ hell right now.
But how the Hell are people buyin these for 105 Bucks?
Let me in on this lol

When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

they look better than the white ones and brown. i might cop a pair
straight from the sucka free city

Back
Top Bottom