:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

I am betting those omegas are photoshopped of the first colour. they will look much better in person,as with all shoes.
______
WE GROWN.

I'm lovin the XX2s...

I could see MJ steppin on the court with these!

EDIT: He did :lol:
laugh.gif
WHAT BLOCK YOU ON!!
WE WILL BE THERE!
skateboarding​

Cris77stan or Ferrari. . . Whats the size run. Did you go a step up. . . down. . . true to size??? Debating just buying them on PYS.com

id say true to size, they do fit narrow though.

i wear a 9.5/10, got these in a 9.5 perfect fit

but i fit a 10 in retro Vs, odd.
TEAM MIDWEST​
REPPIN that 313​
DETROIT 7 MILE​

I went to the store today and tried the white pair on. They look good. But for some reason they look better in pictures? I don't think they were all the comfortable either. Actually the left sneaker was hurting the top of my left foot. I dunno if it was just that pair or what? I should've tried another size 10 to see if it felt differently? I might get them i haven't made up my mind yet? They didn't have the basketball leather version there. They said they don't know when they will be getting them so i might just wait for them.

I have a question about the B-Ball XXIIs...will the sole yellow?...im not a huge fan of icy soles becuse when i play ball in them they will eventually turn yellow...but the BBall ones have a tinted blue-@#%$ sole...

I doubt the bball XX2 will yellow. its tinted a very deep blue, they prolyl did that to prevent yellowing form showing.
______
WE GROWN.

Quote:
I have a question about the B-Ball XXIIs...will the sole yellow?...im not a huge fan of icy soles becuse when i play ball in them they will eventually turn yellow...but the BBall ones have a tinted blue- sole...
It's Frrrrrustrating......

Turn Green?...but from the pics its a more heavily tinted blue than the pennys...im just too picky for wearing shoes in the long run...but i know im not the only one...

Mine will go on the court full speed in the morning for the 1st time. I just can't make up my mind between Wht or Blk laces. I'm so pathetic.
I'll be back tomorrow night with a full review. I can't even go to sleep I'm so excited.
C O O K # 4 5

Someone please...try some red laces. For those who have balled in them, does your feet get a lil toasty? Or is it just me..

My XX2's are already light yellowing on the back right of shoes....probably because I wore them about 5 days in a row on wet floors (beer, piss from public bathrooms, and after rain stopped walking in the street), but I always scrubbed the bottoms with soap and water then dryed before going to sleep but still no prevail yellowing sucks!....I'm going to Sea Glow them in 2-3 weeks or so if yellowing gets any worse + sun cali will be perfect weather in 2-3 weeks
sTuNNa sHaDez oN, JaY-BoYz oN mY FeeT, HoP OuT Da CaR-WaLk wiD iT in Da sTReeT. sTuNNa sHaDez, oN JaY-BoYz oN mY FeeT, HoP OuT Da CaR-STaRT GiGGiN' iN Da sTReeT. iT'z DaT TowN Beeeednaaaz wuHt iT DooKie!?! Yee!!! Yee!!! "U C IT!"​

When I was at gym last night playing in them, one guy was hating on them and the rest were liking them. This shoe has been amazing since day one. I think JB did a perfect job and hopefully the blacks won't be seude because I will be all over those as well. That will be a nice rotation of those two on the court.

Back
Top Bottom