:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

I seen the basketball 22's in person and they are trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707

Yeah I just got done playing for about an hour and a half in the white ones and all I can say is WOW. Instantly comfy on the court. The cushioning is superb. They really have perfected the IPS and the heel is like landing on a pillow. I opted for the old school air pocket pods because for me they just provide more support under my heel where the zoom can be a little too soft for me. The traction is top notch. The addition of the clear sole around the edge allows for great cutting. The cut of the shoe is great as well. Not too high but not too low like the XIV's can be for me and the heel padding in the back was a great addition. It allows for good movement but great support as well. I love that they kept the quilted inside to keep is soft. I didn't find it to be too narrow. The lacing is a great lock down fit and they've definitely perfected the lace lock. It is so simple and effective unlike all the past lace lock ideas they've had. The leather is of great quality. After an hour and a half almost no creasing and it's not too firm that you have to break it in. This shoe is really a top quality product. I must say they took everything that was great about the XXI and refined it and added all the right things. This is without a doubt a perfect b ball shoe and keeps in the tradition of J's leading the way of what a basketball shoe should be in performance and style. This is a shoe that will give me many hours of enjoyment on the court. A+ in my book.

seen this jacket and T to wear with them

03644100_z.jpg

03649100_z.jpg

the jacket looks nice
pimp.gif

TEAM HO HOOOOO

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
TIME TO GET BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS!​

Just wish it didn't look like the leather on a football. Needed to be a little more orange.

Quote:
I seen the basketball 22's in person and they are trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That is an understatement. I just seen those tonight and WOW...

Quote:
man if they retailed like $130-$140, THEY WOULD SELL OUT.....and the jordan sig line wouldnt look like a joke..
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
TEAM KILL REX GROSSMAN​

How do ya'll feel about the name "XX2" instead of "XXII"? I think it's kind of weird... Are They gonna call the next Jays "XX3"?

10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

I love it! $139.99 on UTA just copped mines. :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I was gonna pass till they drop on price , hey cant beat 140.00 this time around!

SHout Out to my Peeps out in R.I Providence Area
Kels-Rafelito NGST.......New Generation Sneaker Tagteam!

anyone that has the basketball leather ones, have you worn them? how bad is the creasing on that leather? CRACKALISCIOUS?
It's Frrrrrustrating......

It's a marketing gimmick in terms of cushion. Maybe technology was done on pressure points of the foot ?!

These are way too expensive and I will rather use the money to buy the retros, but if they go on sale I will copp.
-----
It is harsh !

Quote:
How do ya'll feel about the name "XX2" instead of "XXII"? I think it's kind of weird... Are They gonna call the next Jays "XX3"?

I totally agree, talk about dumbing down today's kids with stuff like this.

R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

Has anyone seen the color change for these yet?
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree, talk about dumbing down today's kids with stuff like this.
:wink:
wink.gif

Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Quote:
I love it! $139.99 on UTA just copped mines. :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
I was gonna pass till they drop on price , hey cant beat 140.00 this time around!

Yup Yup Yup. I felt the same way.

Why are the black ones suede? And not the nice thumbled leather like the Black XX1 and Black III? Way better than Suede and nubuck IMO.

Back
Top Bottom