:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

very nice cant wait :wow:
eek.gif

Wore these shoes for the first time on the court today ... played a solid 2 hours. I've gotta admit, I'm really disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much? Maybe I have to break them in a bit more? All I know is that as of right now, the XX2s don't even compare to my XX1s. I also noticed that with the XX1s, I prefer the zoom air pods, but with the XX2s I prefer the max air. Further, does anyone else feel like the air pod is placed too far back on the heel for the XX2s - i.e., doesn't hit the center of the heel, but rather, the rear?

The one redeeming attribute of the XX2 is this: the XX2 breathes waaaay better than the XX1.

Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

^^^ I havent played my XX2's on the court yet ill wait till they get more beat up but i think the XX1's DNA tread has one if not the best grip i've ever played with.

Quote:
I havent played my XX2's on the court yet ill wait till they get more beat up but i think the XX1's DNA tread has one if not the best grip i've ever played with

agreed

to the people that ordered the $125 xx2's on NDC:

did you guys choose the free ground shipping or express? i guess my order is taking super slow with the free ground shipping lol.

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

^ I got free ground, ordered on saturday, shipped from Tennessee...they should be here today since Im in St Louis. UPS.com says so.
JORDAN QUESTION? ASK ME. I'LL KNOW.

^^ good stuff homie. im in maryland, so im guessing it's gonna take a while either next week or march..from what the nike customer service told me..hmph.

all good though as long as i get the XX2's i'll be happy

Team Washington Wizards​

I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

yea i got a confirmation number when i ordered but no ups tracking number..im in the eastcoast too

Team Washington Wizards​

wish i would have got them for the $125 on ndc, i might be able to get a pair for $70 on friday hopefully through a friend's friend...

MY EBAY AUCTIONS: MY OTHER AUCTIONS: NFL FITTED THROWBACK HATS, JORDAN SHOES, LCD DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME (HAS MOVIE/MUSIC PLAYBACK W/ REMOTE)
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsass...inkQQhtZ-1

^^ nice! i hope i get mines this month lol

Team Washington Wizards​

Received my confirmation from NDC yesterday. It should arrive monday.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Got mine today from nike.com too......couldn't pass up that deal for 125.00
My 1st J's were OG IV Black/Cement Greys back in 89'

Back
Top Bottom