:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Just got mine today too 75+shipping= :pimp:
pimp.gif
thanks swoosh
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

Quote:
all u guys gettin ur kicks from memphis.... ive probably touched yours shoes!! LOL!!
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Team Washington Wizards
-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

Man, got my 125ers in from NDC today, and i am very un-impressed with the look of the shoe. Its nothing that i would consider wearing casually, and my XXI`s seem more comfortable.

I cant lie, the $125 sucked me in, but they will be on sale for far cheaper than that, not worth $175 at all.

They seem to run a bit small also, it could just be me, but whatever.

You may see my sz 11 for about what i paid in the B/S forums soon. i dont think i will be keeping these |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

"Dont condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water. Just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you wont have to say that yours is better."

Is it just me or do any of you think that the XX2's look really similar to the Lebron Generations(his first shoe). Every time I look at them now I think how they somewhat copy the brons, which if im not mistaken also includes the zoom air tech just as the xx2's. Anyone else agree?

XX2:
2gtpv1t.jpg

Zoom Generation Air (Lebron 1):
4dnltzc.jpg

I'm in the Hanover area, and got mine on Wednesday w/the free ground shipping (and $125 price :D
happy.gif
) . I got the tracking # on Monday. You should definitely get them in February unless something goes wrong w/Nike shipping them -- UPS ground from Memphis is only 1-2 days for MD (maybe a day longer if you're out on the Eastern Shore or Western MD).

BTW, I haven't played in them yet, but I'm already loving how much lighter than the XX1 the XX2s are. Hey, in a size 14 anything's heavy enough already :smile:
smile.gif

juz wondering... will there be XX2 lows? that would look good for an off-court shoe. :pimp:
pimp.gif
and yeah, from those pics of the XX2s and the white/black AZGs, they kinda look similar.

Penny Foams, FR III retros, LeBron IVs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any XX2
PHOENIX SUNS
Nash - Stoudemire - Marion - Barbosa - Bell - Diaw - Thomas - Rose - Banks - Ja. Jones - J. Jones - Burke - Marks - Piatkowski​
Steve Nash for MV3

^^^^^^ to change the pod just push up a little on the XX2's heel so you can grab the insert and just pull it up and there ya go. I must admit the XX2's Pods are much harder to change out than the XX1's.

Damn them 22s is really startin to grow on me, but ill just wait for the blacks!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

I just wanna let people know black oval laces make this shoe 20x better IMO the XX2 is my favorite Jay of All-Time and I know I might get flamed for this but truely out of all my jay's i just love the look of it and can't wait for the black ones neither.

I just wanna let people know black oval laces make this shoe 20x better IMO the XX2 is my favorite Jay of All-Time and I know I might get flamed for this but truely out of all my jay's It's my favorite

^^^Just got my Birthday Specials from NDC...

All I can say is that these are waaaay better on your feet then they are in pictures. Like I said Top 5 or 6 easily. But not many will agree because they are stuck on the OG 1's through XIV's.
Words of Wisdom From the Honorable Richard Johnson Islong

I just got mine in the mail... Idunno yet... when I wear them and look at the medial (inner) side, it kinda looks like I'm wearing heels... and they are not as plush as the XXI... the upper feels kinda weak.

I am a huge Jordan fan, and I'm not disappointed... but I'm not absolutely in love or blown away by the XX2. I may learn to like them... ::shrugs:: If not... eBay.
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have a DS sz.11 Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). I'd trade it for: Jordan V Retro (2000, White/Black/Fire Red) or
BRed Retro I. Also, I need a sz10.5 White/Cement Retro 3.
I Aint Scared.

Back
Top Bottom