:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

I read a few pages and didn't see if footlocker will be getting the Basketball edition XXII's. If anyone knows please post, thanks in advance.
What do you call an Eagles player with a Super Bowl ring?
A thief!​
Art Monk belongs in the Hall Of Fame!​
Team ********!​

I picked up mine today and my spot gave me a special XX2 gift bag its pretty nice. I'm to lazy to post pics.
DO N'T MESS WITH TEXAS !!!!

Shoe Mania here in NYC has them already and I have to say, at first sight they look "good"...but a Jordan Team shoe good. IMHO i don't think they look like they should be the XXII's! J's should stand out, not blend in with all the other JB team shoes. But they are nicer than the previous 3 J's...And again, thank you JB for no lace-cover, shroud, or whatever you call them!

cant wait till i get mine next week :D
happy.gif
"Walked Into The Club Wit My Grill Lookin' Icey
Lil Mama Stopped Me Said She Feelin' My White-Tee
Got My Stunnaz On But I See What Im Liking
One Question Baby, Can U Get Hyphy
Can U Do It, Do It, Do It Like This...Drop It Down Rite Now Do The Splits" - J. Valentine(MUSIC BLOG)

the inspiration behind the shoe is dope! and after seeing them in person?? :wow:
eek.gif
Team Disgruntled​

If you put both shoes together(sole to sole) they kinda look like the jet!
WHAT BLOCK YOU ON!!​
WE WILL BE THERE!​
skateboarding​

So I registered my Air Jordan XX2's and I got a certificate of authentication pdf to print and a special tiger wall paper. Does anyone know what the tiger is for?

Here is a little picture of it.

The Tiger is the mascot of the home team in da XX2 commerical
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Whats up NT. Haven't been on in a while but I see nothing much has changed. I jus wanted to give my opinion on these. First off I must say that these are one of the nicest looking j's since the xvi. They are comfy like the xviii and remind me of the xvii. So far there are no flaws to this shoe beside the cracking of foam on the mid sole.
m01a0048nd3.jpg%20
Do it look like I balled in these? Because I did ball in these today.
m01a0050ij8.jpg%20
m01a0058iw5.jpg%20

06 Copp listAir Jordan IV Retro( )White/Military Blue-Neutral Grey( )Mist Blue/University Blue-Gold Leaf-WhiteAir Jordan V( )Black/University Blue-Metallic Silver ( )White/Sport Royal/Stealth( )White/Fire Red-BlackAir Jordan VII Retro (X)White/Cardinal/Black( )Black/Citrus-Varsity RedAir Jordan XXI (X)White/Varsity Red/ Black( )Black/Varsity Red (low)

Unless you intended on wearing these solely for basketball , these are wack. Basically every JB sneaker after the 14's are wack. That's why the 15 to 22 will never be seen as fashionable or referred to as classics. I doubt JB will ever retro them. All this IMO.
infamousoverstander.blogspot.com
http://infamousoverstander.blogspot.com

Nike ID referral Cards for sale.

WANTED : Supreme Backpack.
NIKE SBxSupreme Red blazers.(Size 14.)
Jordan V retro Blk/Silver/Red.(Size 14).COPPED.!
Jordan V retro Grapes.(Size 14). COPPED!
NO RAPE PRICES!!

to the guy who asked, yes footlocker will be getting the basketball editions. my connection told me they have them in, but in limited quantites. i'm not sure if all footlockers will get them though.

I'm only wearing mine for casual use. I give up my hoop dreams long time ago. Track & Field is my sport.

Just registered my pair, hopefully the registering helps cut back on fakes
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
That's why the 15 to 22 will never be seen as fashionable or referred to as classics.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom