:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

160jordansdeep , yes i actually bought the shoes alone later on for the same price from a NTer, i got played by eddiemack for the red suede's....
Been Frauded For:
DMP : $500
Air Jordan XXI : $200
AIr Jordan IV Laser: $230

This Is the price You Pay For living outside the U.S.A...

Quote:
eddiemack
:rofl:
roll.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER I CAN GET YOU A CARD FOR THIS SEASON FOR A SMALL FEE JORDANS DEADSTOCK SPIIZ'KEZ (First Colorway Signed By Spike Lee)4(Mars)(lighting w/shirt),10,12.13.14 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION
SERIOUS BUYERS CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

I love my pair but have a question. Are you supposed to keep this lace lock thing on because its been a pain the few times i've put them on? maybe im just out of the loop

Quote:
I love my pair but have a question. Are you supposed to keep this lace lock thing on because its been a pain the few times i've put them on? maybe im just out of the loop

I took mine off.

I hate the lace lock too..my basketball leather ones didn't come with a lace lock is that suppose to happen?
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

For Sale or For Trade: Size 10.5 Green Bean V's in Deadstock condition..pm me for details!!!!

^mine didn't either,don't think they come with one,which is stupid,the bball leather ones cost 5 bucks more(when you pay retail)
______
WE GROWN.

I was told that there was a XX2 PE pair of Ray Allen (not sure if there is a Seattle skyline on it) being displayed somewhere in Las Vegas during the All-Star Weekend, anyone have pictures? I'm not sure about this...
XX2!

For some reason I think the basketball versions are straight, so I purchsed the basketball's on PYS, I just think the shoe is something new and fresh, regardless of how some see the shoe, I like that's its innovative and jordan brand tried something new and I like it.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

yea,i like the bball ones,just a crazy design that has never been thought of before but makes sense. its like reebok making those tennis shoes out of tennis ball material.
______
WE GROWN.

Plus under retail you can't beat, I don't think I would have paid the 190 that it would have come to with tax in the store.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

i should be getting mines this week. damn that ground shipping lol

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

I've been playing in my pair since their release date, and after 2 wearings, I got rid of the "lacelocks". Stick with the old school lace locks if you're going to include any, JB.

I also just registered my pair online, and you get a downloadable digital certificate of authenticity (.pdf), and a downloadable wallpaper of the Wildcat mascot head which is featured in the XX2 commercial.

I ordered the XX2s from Eastbay this weekend. Should be here in a week or so.

The white XX2s are clean :smokin
smokin.gif
but the black/red are on a whole notha level. :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
Reppin'the Bahamas

so how are these on the court? what position would you recomend them for? how about how the fair compared to other shoes youve worn?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Size 11 OG Red/White XII's For Sale

Mines arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to replace my all blk XIV's for this in the basketball court.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

These look so nice in person.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Indianapolis Colts & Indiana Pacers

RIP Hamilton sure likes to where his PE 21s versus the 22s. I agree that the PE 21s are a great ballin shoe but the colorway he's wearing is wack.

However, to me, I think the 22s have more cushioning and are just as light as the PE 21s.

The 22s can be worn for many positions. However, I don't think they are durable enough for the C position.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 for SALE or to trade w/ Your Size 10, 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with your Black Laser IVs; email: [email protected]

Quote:
s50h- Ive held the Ray Samples, and they are so fresh. I cant wait for them

Also the Rips, and Chicago edition are smooth as well.

So, basically, it's just a city-edition release to Seattle, Detroit and Chicago... open to GR? Not PE's?
XX2!

Back
Top Bottom