Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Merkur, I'm in southwest AZ my dude. The city is growing but not big enough to get major releases such as this one.

I MUST get the Stealth's!

Nothing in the Yuma area?

Originally Posted by ruger04

For those of you who pre-ordered from FNL, did you have to pay an extra 5 bucks to reserve the shoes? The guy told me the 5 bucks was to reserve the shoe and I can use it to purchase anything in the store for 5 bucks or get store credit after picking up the shoes. I thought that was kinda strange that they did that, because I had not heard of that before. So basically I paid 185 + tax + 5 to reserve the shoes. This was my first time pre-ordering from FNL, so I wasn't sure if the 5 bucks was true to reserve the shoes.. can someone share their experiences of pre-ordering from FNL?

Naw. I did mine there not what they told me. Anyway. I live in Cincinnati and there are like 20 footactions/footlockers/finishlines/champs(same asfootlocker and eastbay). The stores that are not opening @ 6 or 8 presold them all as of Saturday. I reserved mine in Kentucky and they only had like 12 pairleft.

I'll be picking mine up Friday night. I talked to my hookup today. I can't wait ! I really like the @+* but these Stealths are on the other level.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Merkur, I'm in southwest AZ my dude. The city is growing but not big enough to get major releases such as this one.

Yuma is EXACTLY where I'm at. And naaaaa. Yuma is getting bigger but like I said, it's still nothing compared to Tucson or Phoenix.

The only shoe chain we have here is Footlocker. And I've been in it plenty and it's
eyes.gif
selection wise.

Yuma is EXACTLY where I'm at. And naaaaa. Yuma is getting bigger but like I said, it's still nothing compared to Tucson or Phoenix.

The only shoe chain we have here is Footlocker. And I've been in it plenty and it's
eyes.gif
selection wise.

Bummer! I'm surprised there's not more in Yuma. Not a whole lot here in Scranton, PA, either, so I know how it goes. Every city deserves at leastone good kicks spot!
Well good luck man. I'm sure someone on here can help hook you up. I'd give you a hand, but I had a hard enough time findingmyself a pair, let alone trying to find a second!

eyes.gif
selection wise.

Bummer! I'm surprised there's not more in Yuma. Not a whole lot here in Scranton, PA, either, so I know how it goes. Every city deserves at least one good kicks spot!
Well good luck man. I'm sure someone on here can help hook you up. I'd give you a hand, but I had a hard enough time finding myself a pair, let alone trying to find a second!

How do you know so much about Yuma??

But yea man, maybe in a couple more years, Yuma will have a couple more spots. Business is starting to boom like crazy down here, just not on a kicks relatedlevel yet. Haha.

Yea I hope someone on NT comes through for me. Someone usually always does, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

definitely do not, i repeat, DO NOT sleep on these. i was strapt for cash but i still got 'em just because they arestraight beautiful.

and the pics...cause its NT.

the stealth are hot .. Im still mad how I slept on the titanium .. now I could of have gotten a few pairs for slightly above retail .. oh well got these at 40%off .. cool

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ya'll guess what some finishline manager did in my area..........he sold the black stealth this passed saturday an didnt know that theycame out this coming saturday......all i can say is when i got there he was on the phone gettting rapped by somebody higher then him an i think he lost his job

Originally Posted by No2yasian

^ Releases usually go on around 3-5 on NDC. It seems releases always hit Swoosh first though...

That's good for me (since I have a swoosh account).

But wasn't there a problem with the non-flash vs. flash site or something like that? I swear, Nike always has to find ways to ++!# things up on ReleaseDay...
eyes.gif
...plenty of people during the 10/13 release said that thenon-flash swoosh site got the package before it hit the flash site which doesn't make any sense but...that's Nike for you.

I'm REALLY hoping I won't have to pay $185 (or more through a reseller) for the Stealths and I could get them through swoosh but I'm really nottrusting these dudes...

I'll be up the whole night waiting though.

Both are 15% off codes for finishline.com

There is a 20% off code floating around here somewhere. It was in the main XX3 post.

Ima rock the %*%% out of these Stealths! Instant Classics! Only issue I have is that the Toe Box should of been Suede instead of Nubuck/Durabuck.

FNL CODE = DHUNTING2.............Am not sure If It works everytime but it worked for my All Stars.........$160 shipped.......Good Luck

Are those codes still working, just tried them to see and none of them worked for me.....anyone? They had worked for previously but not as I tried a few mins.ago...

ayo is that patent leather on the allstars???
I Have to pass the stealth up since ima be buying the carmines in may but ima pick these up later this year

Back
Top Bottom