Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

these shoes r sexy in person i think this is the best release since the the 20's retros or not but my store had FRS none is buying in NC i guess they likethere fakes down here lol

Originally Posted by abstrack

Toine2983, your best bet in Atlanta for a sz.14 would be Niketown or one of the major sneaker stores (i.e., FNL, Footaction, etc.) the spots like Athlete's Foot, Fame, Sports Profile, etc. usually only carry up to a 13.
Yeah your right, I tried some of those places today and they didn't have my size. I went to Walters which is where Iusually get my kicks from and they were sold out. I'll call Niketown tomorrow and see if they have my size.

Thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by fatsdad

My 2 pairs are FULLY SHIPPED from Eastbay......I'm retiring from buying shoes again for the 23rd time.

roll.gif
roll.gif

i say that all the time

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Received my shipment confirmation from FNL.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The XX3's were a total impulse buy for me, I had no intention of getting them at all, guess the hype got to me.

Just got mine too. They will be in my hands on wed

hey HWburnz can you message me if they are legit or not when you get them from sneakerus. It would much much much appreciated.

Finishline Customer Service:
Shipment Confirmation

Your order, 22811603--, has been shipped and contains the following item(s):
Qty Item # Item Description Tracking Number Ship Date
1 1512113 JORDAN XX3 1Z97X17X03------ 02/25/2008

I guess I'm set with my two purrs! Won't rock til the summer though...

"I guess I'm set with my two purrs! Won't rock til the summer though..."

i hear this all the time, but then just how many shoes CAN a person rock in one summer? i always say this and yet its long enough between now and the summerthat when it rolls around, i have sold my xxiiis in order to cop some other jordans that i find that i love more.... and the cycle continues

frown.gif

Originally Posted by jaechiney

"I guess I'm set with my two purrs! Won't rock til the summer though..."

i hear this all the time, but then just how many shoes CAN a person rock in one summer? i always say this and yet its long enough between now and the summer that when it rolls around, i have sold my xxiiis in order to cop some other jordans that i find that i love more.... and the cycle continues

frown.gif

i don't see how you people hold stuff for so long without rockin it. most stuff i rock the first week. i think the longest i've ever waited to rocksomething is a month. i be excited, because i only buy stuff that i really like, so even if it's something that i don't have clothes to match, i haveto go out and buy at least a tshirt so i can wear my sneakerz.

thank god my order is closed and fully shipped. didnt get an email, but i check the status through the eastbay site

these did not sell lol.
i guess its the price, i think I've even seen the allstars.
noone care but
smile.gif
if i can't get them on discount atleast i can buy them for retail.

Just found out from dude at UNDFTD that silverlake is getting a late shipment of these this week for any socal cats who missed out.

Picked up a pair of the AllStars from ebay. It's going to show up on the 28th. I can't wait! I can't wait to hold it in my hand!

this is the first time in a long i rocked my jay's the same day they released.. had to wear em to work AND the club..

my girl thought i was wearing the stealth xx's and she was like "when the f*** did you get those??" lol it was dark and i had jeans over em soill give her a pass but never again..

Originally Posted by DJIA305

Easy cop in Miami, FL.

Footlocker and Finishline in Dadeland Mall has them.

I asked for a pair of 12's, first one had a glue stain on them, the second had a loose string, but were otherwise PERFECT, so I bought those. I'll just cut the string, and NO the shoe won't fall apart!

Yes, these are beautiful! Makes me want to go on a search for the Titanium's and blow my rent money on them!!!

perfect example of what hype does ...i mean seriously your rent money! you'd rather slept in a xx3 titanium box then a real place....wow
roll.gif

Just got my shipment comf from eastbay so looking forward to getting by Thursday. These are soldout almost everywere for $185 plus, but what can you expectfrom a dope J.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Beastbay finally came through with the shipping. Can't wait to receive my pair tomorrow.
devil.gif

My boy is getting his, Check Mate! (or whatever it is that they say in chess)

My order wasn't showing up on Finishline's site and still isn't but this morning I finally got the shipping confirmation. I was a lil worried for aminute but its cool now.

I'm kinda scared. Nike called me yesterday because I am having the kicks shipped to my school address, not my billing address, and my order still only says"in progress." Durinng the time they were trying to reach me, my order was on hold. I am simply hoping that they weren't sold to someone else inthat time. I need some new kicks. The 10/13 pack isn't doing it for me anymore.

Back
Top Bottom