Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

They do run a tad bit bigger. I'm usually an 11 and I exchanged it for a 10 1/2. As for the sneaker going on sale, I highly doubt it. I heard that if its not selling in some areas, Jordan is shipping em' out to a place that demands more of them. I heard they shipped them out of some foot actions around my area.

Damn so they run a bit bigger? I got a bunch of 9.5s crap... I didn't even try them on
laugh.gif
gonna have to go hunting for 9s
eyes.gif

Lol, try em' on first because everyone likes there shoes to fit differently. I did the same thing you did though, I purchased an 11 without even trying iton. Then when I read a post about it running bigger, I tried em' on and felt that it was a tad bigger than I like em' to be and small things like thatreally bother me. Luckily, my store still had one 10 and a half.

Aye I want to cop a 2nd pair, but there all sold out in my area. The only online site that has them is sneakersus.com. I was reading the All-Star post and afew people received their kicks from that site. Would you cop from that site? Considering some people had problems. LMK though thanks.

All the folks who slept on these will be sick. They are going up and up on ebay. I shoulda stacked up on them for countdown cash.
laugh.gif

COOK # 45
get fit.

I got mine at 5:27 am...had to wake up at 4:15 am. Thanks to my connect at Footlocker i didnt have to pay full price either!....I love this shoes
happy.gif

Does anyone know if you could use 30% off coupon on the stealths at Niketown? Anyone else get one in the mail (valid Feb 29th till sometime in March)?

Damn, the Stealths is madd hard to find in NYC in a sz 11 it seems. Ah well, let me continue the mission...

My pair came in yesterday from when I ordered on Nike.com.

Total came up to $200.xx though.

I was like damn no shipping, but the tax drove the price up.

I love them though.

Hopefully some NT'ers in boondock's can help me get another pair it they're still on the shelves later on with a discount.

Very pleased with these though.

Originally Posted by espy15

Does anyone know if you could use 30% off coupon on the stealths at Niketown? Anyone else get one in the mail (valid Feb 29th till sometime in March)?

I would also love to know the answer to this, I got my coupon in the mail yesterday.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Damn, the Stealths is madd hard to find in NYC in a sz 11 it seems. Ah well, let me continue the mission...

Hey man. Go to the NBA store. I asked them for the stealths sz 8. Guy said they only have sz 11-and up

In other news. I love these shoes. Thank you NTNY.

Balled in my Stealths for the first time....They feel great!!! Love 'em. My offiicial new indoor shoe and I can make my 21's my outdoor pair now.

Shoes are not that comfortable to me, the foams crush these in the overall fit, The left shoe fits perfect, the right shoes fit very comfortable, might have tosell these.

all i can say is wow. i got my shipping confirmation from ndc at like 2am and the ups man dropped them off at around noon today. that was super quick. i knowthey are just in memphis, but man, that was super fast. i expected at least monday to receive.

Back
Top Bottom