Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Originally Posted by tha2one

stealth 20's and stealth 23's? any1 would like to share a pic of both 2gether?? lol to make up my mind!!!
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Here you go.....
thanks guy!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I figured all red laces were too much so I copped these. Im glad I did because IMO, they are off the chain......
pimp.gif
My 65year old dad has these in his black/red 12.5s they are
pimp.gif

To bad they dont look as good in the XX3s though.
if u use the same laces but in black an grey then u would have a
devil.gif
on ur hands but these still look nice to
smile.gif

I use to wear those laces with my J's in Highschool and I'm 28 now!
roll.gif

Yeah, they do look kinda tacky now IMO..
laugh.gif

Follow the leader, that's how 90% of this forum is, and why most of you hated these shoes at first.

I do agree with the black/grey laces too..

Next I'm gonna throw some neon orange laces in the all stars LOL...

My right "pinky" toe is still killing me. I had to loosen up the right shoe. Anyone else still having this problem?

also very excited to complete the trilogy--

got the titanniums--
got 2 pair of the allstars
getting 2 pair of the stealths.....

these are collectors item artwork.....IMO--best jordan ever made, and the most comfortable. (the carbon fiber plate with an amazingly cut upper and lightweight make these absolute $$$$$.

I wonder why these came with the cardboard insert thingees and the wh/blk/red ones didn't.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I wonder why these came with the cardboard insert thingees and the wh/blk/red ones didn't.

I got cardboard inserts in my wh/blk/red's...I WISH they would have came with the ceder trees like my premiers....

Man, I really want to cop these and the all-stars. Money is tight and I am trying to get the 3/20 pack, the 4/19 pack, the 5/18 pack, the 11/12 pack, and thewhite and red 23s. I am really upset about missing these.

Im a little worried about the tongue. In most of the personal pics ive seen in this thread the suede looks dull and ashy. Hopefully its just the flash from thecameras.

i can't decide if i want to keep the other w/b/r pair, but these look crazy in person...

fwiw, only [my] stealths came with ankle inserts.

Yours is missing too.

Maybe some pairs got shipped out without them. I have both colors and they both came with the shoe trees.

Back
Top Bottom