Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Gotta say I am impressed with them. All the stitching make them feel really solid.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiL bRaZiL bAbY

Swoosh should be getting them. They're at Greenland which usually means Swoosh will have them too. But as far as what time they go up, could be any time really.

how can I get access to swoosh.com?

You have to know somebody who works at nike and then they put you on their discount account. I used to work at niketown ny so I know.You don't send inviteslike it's flightclub.

^^^thanks for the info...geeeeesh I wish I wish I knew some1 right about now, just paid retail, pockets huuurt!

It's nice to be @ the crib chillin on NT this morning without being in the madness to get some AJs. I got my 2 pr. of Stealths and my 1 pr. of AS, I'mgood. I thought about actually buying a 3rd pr. cause these are officially my grails but I can't do it. I never thought it was possible for me to likesome shoes better than my IIIs or XIIIs but I do. Good luck to ya'll out there on getting some. I really hope you don't pass ! I know there are alotof heartbroke people wjo didn't get the AS.

COOK # 45
get fit.

How much do you save by purchasing on Swoosh? I think my sister can get access for me. I would like to save cash on future releases.

^ around 40%.

I wake up. Decide to check Swoosh just to see what's good.
Whadda know, there the stealths are just chillin' waiting to be purchased.
Came out to a little less than $130 for me. Nice.

Pretty much FSR on Swoosh so hurry people!!!!

Easy copp at the mall...no lines..no insanity...lots of pairs left in chicago...i hate buying online i like to see what im getting in person & also i hatewaiting for a shipment to come in, the anticipiation kills me..unless im gettin a pair months in advance then i don't mind....but these are very nice &luxurious...i can see the inspirations behind the shoe...craftmanship is beautiful...can't believe this is the end of an era...im gonna miss getting upearly as hell to cop a newly released fresh pair of Air Jordans...

That's outrageous!
eek.gif
I am about to call my sister right now tohave her get access for me. If I am fast enough, I can cop a pair and cancel my regular nike order.

wow, what a day. I picked up my all-stars this morning at the post office, then hit up my local finishline and walked out. i'm done with JB for a while now

damn discounts on swoosh are sick...

i woke up around 8:30, got to house of hoops around 9:10... and by the time i got there the lines were gone... scooped up my 10.5 and was prolly in there formaybe 3 minutes tops

not gonna be wearing these anytime soon.... +!**@%%$ of snow on the streets with no sign of the weather getting better

Would any Nike employee be kind enough to place me on their friends & family list to use Swoosh.com? My email address is [email protected] Not sure ifit's easy for you to do so, but I would be really greatful. Let me know. Thanks!

Easy cop for me, reserved at my local footlocker. These are fresh, imo all stars>>>>>stealths though. My pet peave with all my 23's is noneof the dvd's fit right in the box, would it have been that hard to put the dvd in the center of the cutout? come on. its not a big deal but still. And whyis the white/red 23 the only one shown in the dvd, its not even out yet. I think jb should have skipped the dvd thing and thrown in a little card or booklet.dvd's too short anyway.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

^try standard plus and see what your total ends up to be.

If not express is cheaper might as well do that.

Express and standard plus hava an extra charge after the standard shipping. Read it, it says $3.99 or $11.99 PLUS standard shipping.

SMH @ Footlocker jacking up the shipping due to the amount you're spending.
well sucks for whoever wanted them and had to pay that shipping charge i was half asleep so did not read it correctlylast night i guess. Im wondering why people did not just use the free ship code on the eastbay homepage?
*Order value must total $75 or more before taxes, shipping and handling. Use promotion code IPEB8753 at checkout. Valid online at eastbay.com.

^try standard plus and see what your total ends up to be.

If not express is cheaper might as well do that.

Express and standard plus hava an extra charge after the standard shipping. Read it, it says $3.99 or $11.99 PLUS standard shipping.

SMH @ Footlocker jacking up the shipping due to the amount you're spending.
well sucks for whoever wanted them and had to pay that shipping charge i was half asleep so did not read it correctly last night i guess. Im wondering why people did not just use the free ship code on the eastbay homepage?
*Order value must total $75 or more before taxes, shipping and handling. Use promotion code IPEB8753 at checkout. Valid online at eastbay.com.

Well for one, I was using Foot Locker. I didn't order anyway. Decided to wait and check things out in person today and just wasn't really blownaway by 'em. I had some gift cards to burn, but I'll wait.

Haha at people asking for Swoosh invites. I don't think it works like that (not like Flight Club anyway, haha). And I doubt anyone is going to give youone. Good lucks on them for $130 though... wish I could cop from there as well.

Back
Top Bottom