***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Them XX3 White Red are a beauty but whats that hot trash next to them ??? LOL
roll.gif
, why Brand Jordan .. why

Am I the only one on NT that's NOT feeling the white/reds?

Oh well, me against the world. LOL

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

anyone know if the white/red XX3s have that patent toe or will it be tumbled leather?

I thought it was tumbled leather..... but now i dont know looking at the pics above.

After pulling out my 23's again and looking at them..... I have to say these are the best release since the XIIIs.....

The white/reds seem kinda plain, but I probably would still pick up.....

Hopefully it will be an easy buy...

I have been looking at those XX3s and agree that they are extremely nice, however they are lacking in color. A red or gray collar would have been nice, evengold.

definitely passin on the white red xx3, just too plain. they look too much like the white red xviii's. white shoes are just to easy to mess up. i hope theyrelease the moto xx3 colorway. now that is CRACK...

today, just picked up the all stars finally..lol..for 200$...so, as it stands i have all the xx3s except the first xx3s, which sucks. now i have to decide whatto get in may!!! im really feeling the carmines, but i like the White/Red XX3. Im leaning more towards the CDP, but if i can ima get both.

I can't say I consider the white/reds plain. More like very clean.

White/Red XX3 + Authentic Bulls home game MJ jersey = SICK!

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

One of the only reasons I think people think the allstars were not limite is because if you go a preorder online it makes it seem easier to get than if you had to get off your a** the morning of the release.

The All Star XX3 is pretty much a GR on this side of the Atlantic. Air Jordans don't sell that well over here, and far as i can remember FL Europetend to ship unsold Jordans to Footlocker in the US.

So they may be more All Stars filtering through yet.

Back
Top Bottom