***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by odiggidy

i can get a pr of all stars today if i wanted for retail. beauty of living in NYC
glasses.gif
oh really?? more power to you.

I was planning to cop the white/red XX3's, but then after pics of the motorsports colorway surfaced, I was instantly attached to those. Unless those areGR, white /red XX3's on May 31st!

On another note, the Motorsports colorway are going to be a QS or is it just a limited release?

Saw pic of Bibby's XX3 on yahoo. They look like low tops. Looks like he also wore some II low tops also in the game.

^^Not feeling those Joe Johnson XX3s up there........Probably the worst XX3 colorway made.....

i still <3 my all stars. rocked em today and admired the feel of the soles all day. love it. gorgeous shoe.

09/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185

Whats this about in the release date thread? Are they gonna release the white reds w/ the arguile print (from the DVD) in addition to the Limitedjoints comming in may (w/ titanium print)?

To the person who said that the white/red are the plainest since the white/red XVII's........

I think you are forgetting the white/silver XX1s a few years back. Or what about the white/red XIX's and white/red and white/blue XVIII's. Honestly,I'll take these white/red XX3s over all of those shoes. I'm torn between which XX3 is the best.

My two favs are still the All-Stars and the Black Stealths

Interested to see the white/red in person. I think I'm only coppin one pair of those just to keep on ice.

I think you are forgetting the white/silver XX1s a few years back. Or what about the white/red XIX's and white/red and white/blue XVIII's. Honestly, I'll take these white/red XX3s over all of those shoes. I'm torn between which XX3 is the best.
Nah I didnt forget them. My statement still stands.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Definitely coppin 3 pairs of the white/red.

^^ What happened to coppin "3 pairs"?

Why the change.....just curious?

I usually cop 2-3 pairs, but it all boils down to money
smile.gif
HAHA. I don't know I realize that I don't have enough feet to wear all the colorways.Currently rockin the all-stars and black stealths on and off the court.

my all-stars are treated like gold after each wear...ive worn them only 5 times and the only thing im mad about is the CREASES! they seriously make me wannacry

Haven't worn my all-stars yet either.....

This summer I will bust em out..... Hopefully they do not crease alot....

Back
Top Bottom