***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

i am gonna casually walk in to my local hood spot here in baltimore and cop both colorways tomorrow afternoon, after i get a shape up...

i feel the titaniums were a good starting point for me. im considering the all-stars but since id be getting them through my job i figure i should go ahead ado it. the stealths were the main focus for me shoewise for the month of February, but i cant wait for the wht/red ones....i wonder if they will have red lacetips.

I thought this was crazy funny!

J is the 10th lette rof the alphabet
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet
10+13=23

roll.gif

Meister.

Originally Posted by blee23

J is the 10th lette rof the alphabet
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet
10+13=23

Your avatar explains that discovery.
That's some profound %++!
roll.gif
As for PYS. Just to update. I called them and they actually had a tracking number and told me UPS should haveemailed me. I never got. But he did say they shipped out yesterday so I'm good to go. Checked the tracking and it's making its way to my house. Justcall them: 909.598.8683 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm pacific time 12pm-8pm eastern time). UPS may not have emailed you even though they shipped.

To JB and everyone else....

I write to you today to pose to you a few questions that im sure many have asked yourselves within the past couple of weeks. Given the circumstance of theTitanium release, many "Diehards" were unable to cop a pair for whatever reason. I have read a few posts saying, "that if you really wanted themyou would go by any means necessary to cop a pair." IMHO, that's just a crock and its easy for people to say things like that esp, if they have a pairthat's not even in their size and are just going to resell it. Saying that only Diehards camped out is purely uninformative. Half those people who campedout were just resellers. I aint mad at them. They have to make a buck or two as well. Also by the time others wanted to go camp or get on some type of list,they were either given the wrong info or were just denied....

What im trying to say here, is JB didnt do a favor to the most loyal of fans and just plainly stroked their own egos by doing it. Creating hype?!!?? For what?Everyone knew this model would seelout regardless of the color because its allegedly his last shoe and damn they look comfortable to ball in unlike some of themore recent models. How was JB rewarding their most loyal fans by doing the resellers a favor? Also, I pose another question to all of you who refuse to pay2000 for a pair, would you buy the knockoffs that are all over ebay? Some of em look horrific, but i saw a couple being sold that look pretty darn good. So areyou still a loyal fan if you buy one? JB preaches not to buy fakes, but hey can you blame lil john who lives in North Dakota where the shoe wont be released?Hey all i know is if you do buy a "fake", im sure you are going to wear them instead of placing them in some trophy case for display purposesonly.

DeeMOney...

No direspect, but if you have been watching NT for a whie, you should know that NO ONE on this wesite will EVER put fakes on their feet.

No worries sick90teg4dr. its all good.... but can you blame others who dont know any better who do buy them and arent on this board and just couldnt get an authentic pair?

I do blame them, all it takes is a little research. Its not hard to tell a fake pair from a real pair. If you see pairs going for $1500-1800, and then seepairs going for $200-400, which ones do you think are real? Just like when you see bootleg pairs at the corner store going for $80, when the OG pairs werenever that cheap, do you really think they are real? I make fun of this youngster at my work all the time cuz he wears nasty $@# fakes. I asked him if he hadthe internet, and he said yes. I said FOOL DO SOME RESEARCH!

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

To JB and everyone else....

I write to you today to pose to you a few questions that im sure many have asked yourselves within the past couple of weeks. Given the circumstance of the Titanium release, many "Diehards" were unable to cop a pair for whatever reason. I have read a few posts saying, "that if you really wanted them you would go by any means necessary to cop a pair." IMHO, that's just a crock and its easy for people to say things like that esp, if they have a pair that's not even in their size and are just going to resell it. Saying that only Diehards camped out is purely uninformative. Half those people who camped out were just resellers. I aint mad at them. They have to make a buck or two as well. Also by the time others wanted to go camp or get on some type of list, they were either given the wrong info or were just denied....

What im trying to say here, is JB didnt do a favor to the most loyal of fans and just plainly stroked their own egos by doing it. Creating hype?!!?? For what? Everyone knew this model would seelout regardless of the color because its allegedly his last shoe and damn they look comfortable to ball in unlike some of the more recent models. How was JB rewarding their most loyal fans by doing the resellers a favor? Also, I pose another question to all of you who refuse to pay 2000 for a pair, would you buy the knockoffs that are all over ebay? Some of em look horrific, but i saw a couple being sold that look pretty darn good. So are you still a loyal fan if you buy one? JB preaches not to buy fakes, but hey can you blame lil john who lives in North Dakota where the shoe wont be released? Hey all i know is if you do buy a "fake", im sure you are going to wear them instead of placing them in some trophy case for display purposes only.

I would never buy fakes but the only difference between fakes and the real ones are the material and some minor difference and both are made by underpaidworkers and made in the safe country most likely, but I would never buy a 2k sneaker or a 200$ fake 23

7.5-11, 14 restocked for Stealths on city sole.

1 x Air Jordan XX3 Black/Varsity Red-Stealth
Sizes: Mens 14
Free Laces with Purchase: Infrared - 0022
$169.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$169.99Sub-Total:

$35.00Overnight Express Mail Flat Rate ( FOR US CUSTOMERS ONLY!):

$204.99Total:

TY
smile.gif

It would be nice if they restocked in size 11.5! I have been trying to pick up a pair on citysole keep missing them! Anyone else buying them at this price anywhere else?

For those who have the all-stars... Have you tried putting black laces on them??

For some reason, I think they would look better with black laces.

^ Yea, they need black laces and grey outsoles like Air Randy's sample XX3's had- they look so plain with the white outsole and white laces.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For those who have the all-stars... Have you tried putting black laces on them??

For some reason, I think they would look better with black laces.

yes.
i like them stock.
not bad with black laces, but white laces give the shoe a cleaner look.

been almost 3 days, and 2 emails to PYS, and still no tracking info. They took my money, but I still get no info? Im gettin kinda worried, specially since Ivenever ordered from them b4.

EDIT**

I FINALLY got my tracking info for my order...So much for 2nd day air though..They arnt scheduled to arrive untill the12th.

i just got my tracking info and i ordered wednesday. give um a call. on the bright side. mines will be here tuesday! man finally my collection will becomplete. kinda sucks but not really i have mixed feelings about it.

i just got my tracking info and i ordered wednesday. give um a call. on the bright side. mines will be here tuesday! man finally my collection will be complete. kinda sucks but not really i have mixed feelings about it.

Same here I'll get mine on Tuesday also. I'm going to cop the AS ones on Friday if they still have them.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

been almost 3 days, and 2 emails to PYS, and still no tracking info. They took my money, but I still get no info? Im gettin kinda worried, specially since Ive never ordered from them b4.

EDIT**

I FINALLY got my tracking info for my order...So much for 2nd day air though..They arnt scheduled to arrive untill the 12th.

mine wont arrive till tuesday night ... i told you, NOTORIOUS!!! they dont process orders in the morning they process them at night ... on the left coastso its EXTRA late so you loose the process time PLUS you lose that day for UPS to do anything with your package. then its the weekend so sunday is out so yourtuesday order with a 2nd day air takes a week ... ?
there seems to be a bit awkward to shank ppl around like that. what i have seen though is that they will prioritize the addresses that are closer tothem and get them out earlier than the cross country shipments i could be wrong, one guy said hes getting his tmw but lives a few miles away. i dont know itsPYS i thought if i shipped reasonably fast id get what i needed before next week. now its the middle of next week.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom