***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by eltouha

for those with two or more of the colourways, do they all feel the same? is the nubuck/suede (whatever it is) as stiff as the patent leather on the allstars?
^^^^I was wondering about this to. My allstars are very stiff. More so than I ever thought they would be. When I think about it It seems like thenubuck wouldnt be as strong. Dont know why I think this but I do. On a side note: the kobe III might be lighter but they definitely dont have the support thatthe 23 's have. They are pretty flimsy. I was suprised.

Can't wait for more XX3 PEs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

The M is in the silver stiching with the J in black stiching underneath the M.
dsc08051yg4.jpg
This a close up of the stiching from the XX3 lows which has the same patteren as the stealhs
reverse, reverse! as the song says..

^^^^ That picture with CP and KG's face tells it all on what they were talking about at that time...lol

The shoe KG is holding would be one hell of a replacement for the criminally limited titaniums. GR those. I would never say anotherbad word about JB if they did that. It seems like they release the worst colorways of the bunch to the public. For once...

I just noticed the little kid in the background isn't even paying attention to Pierce when he shakes his hand...

Originally Posted by DJKona

AJ XXIII White/Black-Varsity Red available for pre-order

For all those who copped the XX3s early can we give this man a standing ovation.
applause.jpg

He hooked it up and its becuase of him that we rocking the all-stars and got to sleep in. Thank you brotha.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

The M is in the silver stiching with the J in black stiching underneath the M.
dsc08051yg4.jpg
This a close up of the stiching from the XX3 lows which has the same patteren as the stealhs
Thanks, now everyone can see what i was talking about. Im not too good with the whole posting pics thing.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

For all those who copped the XX3s early can we give this man a standing ovation.
applause.jpg

He hooked it up and its becuase of him that we rocking the all-stars and got to sleep in. Thank you brotha.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

81ca15e425196fbb1ba0167182148e34-getty-79624295adb036_all_star_practice.jpg

To me it looks like KG is disgusted...

What's really hilarious is that all the J heads on here are having him say stuff like "Man, get me out of Adidas!!!!" But isn't theopposite the case? KG used to rock Nike as a sig line, right, and he wore some Js at some point as some have pointed out. But now he's headlining the newAdidas campaign and wearing three stripes... so by the logic, he left Nike and JB to play for Adidas... meaning that he'd rather rock Adidas than Nike. So,anyone else wanna pretend like KG is wishing he was signed with the swoosh? I grant you maybe it could look like he thinks the 23s are nice looking, butlet's not get crazy. Clearly Garnett can choose where he wants to be and he's with Adidas. So end your fanboy stuff there

I'm not completely hating, btw, I love the 23 and may cop it if it fits my foot well. But Adidas is rocking their game this year, the quality, build andmaterials in their line is top notch. Plus, the ads are the best in the game. Don't shovel your trash at Adidas, because the only thing JB has over Adidasright now is being overpriced - oh, and hype.

Originally Posted by Josh311

applause.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AMEN!!!!! Got mine and rocked them a week before release. Now they will sit in the closet and rest for a while.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Josh311

applause.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AMEN!!!!! Got mine and rocked them a week before release. Now they will sit in the closet and rest for a while.

This is what NT is supposed to be about.
pimp.gif
And it helps thatcitysole/kick-r-us has excellent customer service.

Not resellers coming in and saying they are "super limited", just to hype up the price.

Does anyone have a pic of the XX3's Chris Paul showed off????

He just showed them and i only caught a glimpse as i stepped back in the room....

Back
Top Bottom