***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

werent ray allens shoes not pes but really titaniums since he got in the ASG on short notice
btw melos were sick, I'm a sucker for red shoes
ohwell.gif

RAY's were different.. around the SIG area.. is BLUE on rays.. but CLEAR on titaniums.. I BELIEVE...

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

The BLUE is a little bit different.. but notice more so the area on the front of the shoe where MJ's SIG is.. on the titanium the area is WHITE.. BUT on
RAY ALLEN'S it is BLUE.. THATS the difference

bc136204158162f67431b0e911d24dca6ad39c09.pjpg

0f936bc8144b6c357161bccb127c45e7ab58e598.pjpg

it's the same it just looks to be different

I thought the blue looked different as well. .. which is what I said.. but a few said I were wrong.. So I assumed I was too! ~shrugs~.. the blue looksdifferent then the titaniums..

The blue on Ray's 23's is similar to the blue that was on some of the fake 23's that where being sold on ebay.

I looked for pics but it looks like people bought them already. Guess they can say they have the allstars if someone calls them out on them.

Originally Posted by blco02

^^ Uh, no. That blue is the midsole. Ray is wearing the Titaniums.

So after the more DETAILED pictures.. you still think these are the TITANIUMS rather then a PE?
(GRANTED: I did say the blue was in the SIG are.. when it maybe really was not; I was wrong... but I also said the BLUE was different)

64d36cb91ba867c377d9b0e018344c20bfea7bd5.pjpg

Yea, I honestly believe those are the Titaniums. Lots of shoes look slightly different in color when worn by players.

Originally Posted by blco02

Yea, I honestly believe those are the Titaniums. Lots of shoes look slightly different in color when worn by players.
Oh ok.... We can agree to disagree... Lol... (with all due respect)... Which is cool...

Back
Top Bottom