***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

a5161143bb34d00757146afdcc05dead-getty-79600120bc159_allstar_game.jpg

73673d73cfbae3245887e1a78131164a-getty-79600120mw092_2008_nba_all_.jpg

34f5b67b24fc2a78feda31fdaf09f225-getty-79600120ds051_all_star_game.jpg

5203affcf3a21bcc38e162a32e9d4e57-getty-79600120bb056_all_star_game.jpg

59ebe70957929a72dd7ba3813af82db2-getty-79600120mc024_2008_nba_all_.jpg

859faf0665ab750b08936ec48636443d-getty-79600120bc135_allstar_game.jpg

2660dfe7e9c5ac11e1b615b2f7c12087-getty-79600120bc134_allstar_game.jpg

^^^i concur. the blue is too dark. and on another note, i think it's quite funny that none of the players wore the "all-star" colorway.

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Question for those who have a pair of XXIIIs:

How is the fit? Do they fit true-to-size, small, or big?
I would say they fit true to size. Might want others opinions though. My feet seem like they are always changing.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

I would say they fit true to size. Might want others opinions though. My feet seem like they are always changing.

They fit a little snug at first, but after an hour or so the yfit good.

I have the Titaniums and Ray's look like 'em to me...it might be the flash / lighting? This is all my opinion though.

This pic in particular really looks like Titaniums...but I could be wrong. Ray's do seem a bit darker.

34f5b67b24fc2a78feda31fdaf09f225-getty-79600120ds051_all_star_game.jpg

Originally Posted by blco02

Got any proof, PO?
Not really man... I just tend to ride with the words of my connects, 99% of the time they tell me something it's right, as NT is evidence ofeverytime i note something. So, i'm not here to discredit anyone's opinion, i even believe they look like the Titanium's, but i'm not going toquestion my source. Let's hope closer pics surface, if not, i'm riding with the fact these shoes are PE's. PO

true to size for me, size 11 slightly wide foot.

Originally Posted by blco02

Didn't think so.

They're Titaniums.
Well until you provide proof they are Titaniums, it's up in the air. He was supposed to have PE's made for him, so these have to be it.I'll have confirmation Tuesday morning on what these exactly are. PO

Didn't think so.

They're Titaniums.
Got any proof?

I don't think they are the Titaniums, the blue is clearly darker. It doesn't look like a flash effect either. It just looks as if the blue matchesthe East uni's, instead of the Titanium's which are more fit to match UNC's uni's.

I think that they fit great, they kind of feel like a leather couch for your feet...Also I think I might have a new favorite pair of AJ's...

Yo my dudes. I been out of the J game for like 2 years.

But now I wanna make a comeback. I slept on this release hard and lost most of my contacts during my two year hiatus.

Where can I get the XXIII's online? Seems most sites are sold out. Anyone willing to help a dude out???

I live in rural AZ and we don't get ANY releases.

look at my avatar folks... if you think a flash turned Ray's uniform and kicks the same color in those pics or on your tv last night... you probably needto stop
pimp.gif
. Those are clearly PE's. Forget the midsole, look at theankle area... if anything, it's "photoblue" as seen on the OG dub-zero.

edit: could be true blue too...

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Looking at Melo/Paul's and Ray's All Star PE's...smh. This is what we get...

They forgot the color. Those all star PE's are some of the top Jordans ever. The colorways and materials really enhance this design. If they're gonna charge 200, give us something worthy of it.

They wouldn't be PEs if they weren't better than GRs.
his point, these are gabbage regardless.... i'll leave it that to avoid running on about how much i dislike these.

typical JB move. they will throw anything out there just cuz they know as long as Jordan's name is attached to it (excluding all the trunners and boots,etc) it will b bought. u would think billions of dollars made later, they would actually start listening to what we want. hell they have made enough money

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

81ca15e425196fbb1ba0167182148e34-getty-79624295adb036_all_star_practice.jpg

To me it looks like KG is disgusted...

What's really hilarious is that all the J heads on here are having him say stuff like "Man, get me out of Adidas!!!!" But isn't the opposite the case? KG used to rock Nike as a sig line, right, and he wore some Js at some point as some have pointed out. But now he's headlining the new Adidas campaign and wearing three stripes... so by the logic, he left Nike and JB to play for Adidas... meaning that he'd rather rock Adidas than Nike. So, anyone else wanna pretend like KG is wishing he was signed with the swoosh? I grant you maybe it could look like he thinks the 23s are nice looking, but let's not get crazy. Clearly Garnett can choose where he wants to be and he's with Adidas. So end your fanboy stuff there

I'm not completely hating, btw, I love the 23 and may cop it if it fits my foot well. But Adidas is rocking their game this year, the quality, build and materials in their line is top notch. Plus, the ads are the best in the game. Don't shovel your trash at Adidas, because the only thing JB has over Adidas right now is being overpriced - oh, and hype.
I guess what you are forgetting is that KG left Nike and went to And1 before going to adidas. The reason KG left Nike was because they wouldn't lethim launch his OBF (Official Block Family) label. Nike wanted to control him too much. In this pic his face is totally saying "DAMN!" I am actuallydisappointed with what adidas is doing in basketball (to a certain extent anyway). I mean you have Dwight Howard, such a character and electrifying player andlook at the shoes he was given to wear in the Slam Dunk Competition and All Star Game?? That would NEVER happen with Nike. I mean at least give him a flashycolor or something. Yes Adidas shoes perform amazingly, there is no way I can dispute that, but they could be doing more stylistically. KG's earlier shoeswith adidas weren't bad though, but his shoes with Nike were more fitting to his character, I believe. His shoes however with And1 were just garbage in myopinion.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Indeed, you stole my avatar... I had you beat by hours...

OK.. your point? its's PLENTY of people here with the same avatars.. and with that said.. I did not "steal" your avatar.. I stole it fromESPN if anything.. and it's INEED... not INDEED..
eyes.gif

Anyway... I guess YOU BIG DUMMY'S pictures are better then mine because he doesnt have the big WATERMARK on his.. I LOVE that pic that we both posted ofRay and CP3 together in XX3's...
happy.gif

Those are, in fact, the titaniums as were Chris Paul's and Carmelo Anthony's.
BUT are they the Premier's?... NO !
Titanium is regarded as the 'flint grey' panel surrounding the shoe, and assuming everyone's not color-blind it is what it is.
Premier's are only the ones that released in white/titanium/ UNIVERSITY BLUE (that's what it says on the box).
It makes no sense for Ray Allen's pair to be the Premier's as the shade of University Blue doesn't conform to the color of his jersey, and it'snot like Jordan couldn't afford to give him a pair of PE's either.

4f9fe27319e36e7b5b3402251fb8133a-getty-79600120mc038_2008_nba_all_.jpg

*See how the blue on the XX3's look exactly like the shade of blue on P2 IV

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Those are, in fact, the titaniums as were Chris Paul's and Carmelo Anthony's.
BUT are they the Premier's?... NO !
Titanium is regarded as the 'flint grey' panel surrounding the shoe, and assuming everyone's not color-blind it is what it is.
Premier's are only the ones that released in white/titanium/ UNIVERSITY BLUE (that's what it says on the box).
It makes no sense for Ray Allen's pair to be the Premier's as the shade of University Blue doesn't conform to the color of his jersey, and it's not like Jordan couldn't afford to give him a pair of PE's either.

4f9fe27319e36e7b5b3402251fb8133a-getty-79600120mc038_2008_nba_all_.jpg

*See how the blue on the XX3's look exactly like the shade of blue on P2 IV

HUH!?!? ^^^^^^ ... so you are saying that the blue in the release of the TITANIUMS is the SAME blue as that blue in this picture.. I have been sayingsince the first pic was showed... that the BLUES are different.. ~shrugs~... I think most of all THIS pic confirms that the blue is different.. there is NO waythat THIS blue is the SAME blue as the Titaniums... IMO

Back
Top Bottom