***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

hey wait i thought each store would get 23 pairs. how come the people say theyll only get like 10-15 pairs from the posts ive read?

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

hey wait i thought each store would get 23 pairs. how come the people say theyll only get like 10-15 pairs from the posts ive read?
Stores are getting 23 pair, but after employees get their pairs expect a lower # available to the public. I am sorry, but JB screwed this release upbig time.

Originally Posted by barry

Stores are getting 23 pair, but after employees get their pairs expect a lower # available to the public. I am sorry, but JB screwed this release up big time.
JB didnt screw anything up. They cant keep stores from giving their workers first crack or jacking up the price. The only stores that are gonna dothis are the no-name chains like a few (out of 7) in NY. Niketown or FA or Champs isnt gonna do this.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Stores are getting 23 pair, but after employees get their pairs expect a lower # available to the public. I am sorry, but JB screwed this release up big time.
JB didnt screw anything up. They cant keep stores from giving their workers first crack or jacking up the price. The only stores that are gonna do this are the no-name chains like a few (out of 7) in NY. Niketown or FA or Champs isnt gonna do this.
I understand JB can't control what stores do and store employees getting their pairs are not my beef with JB. Reason I said JB screwed this releaseup is the whole 23 stores(with a large majority on the stores in NY or CA...yes I know CA and Ny are the largest states population wise) with 23 pairs thingand making the best colorway of the 23(in my opinion) unattainable for the majority of Jordan Heads.

all the people from atl is walters a huge spot in atl to get jordans or more under the radar?
I always laugh when I go to Walter's cause it looks like someone started a store out of a couple of garages put together..
laugh.gif

Its very cramped and messy but they always have HEAT as far as gear goes. It STAYS packed and I know the wolves are gonna be camping for these! Hope they haveextra security...
frown.gif

I really would like to know what other colorways are coming out and if they are mids. I personally like the white/black/red colorway best but it has whitepatent leather on it? Cool, cant wait for the yellowing. The titanium/blue colorway is going to be way to hard to get and I like the stealth colorway but notthat much. Im hoping that rockdeep is right about other colorways cause the scan by litesole has a completely different colorway than the shoes we see here butmaybe those were just samples? I dunno. Rockdeep, any info on when we might know or get info on the other colorways and if the other cw are mids?? Im soexcited about these but I would rather get a cw I really like. Damn white patent leather!

^ These will both be mids:

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3

318376-102 White/Stealth/Black

$185

06/2008 Air Jordan XX3

White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite

$185

*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts

so yet again, portland gets screwed on another limited sneaker drop
mad.gif
. phil, what happened to the oregon pride??? you give us a bunch of crap u of o merchandise, ish on oregon state, and can't even include portland (likealways) on the drop list for the XX3's. damn, you could have AT LEAST included the eugene best-of store on the list. thanks again.

Called the closest shop to me, Shoe Gallery, that are getting these. Guy who answered said "not sure how we are handling the release yet, but there will only be between 10-13 pair available....you know the employees get 1st crack"

Nice
first of all how did you get through? they are closed sundays. second of all NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 10 pairs???

This has to be the worst JB release ever how does NY and Cali get like 13-14 stores and the rest of the U.S. is just screwed? I mean here in VA we literallyget EVERY single Jordan and SB release that comes out. We got the DMP and every package that is coming out this year.
This is so unfair I've been wanting this shoe since I saw it and I get shafted just because I don't live in Cali or NY?

So all you guys complaining about your store getting x-amount of pairs you should all just be happy that you even have a chance of getting these.

So eastbay isn't getting these either right?
smh.gif

Yes I am completely pissed.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Called the closest shop to me, Shoe Gallery, that are getting these. Guy who answered said "not sure how we are handling the release yet, but there will only be between 10-13 pair available....you know the employees get 1st crack"

Nice
first of all how did you get through? they are closed sundays. second of all NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 10 pairs???
Did I say I called today? Uh no....Called yesterday. Could careless if you believe me or not, just repeating what I was told.

^^ well those of us in high school in cali should be even MORE pissed. most of the kids in private schools have midterms that day. so what makes US pissed isthe fact that we HAVE the stores and opportunities, we HAVE the money, but we dont have the TIME. its like having a goal right in front of you, but you cantget to it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

all the people from atl is walters a huge spot in atl to get jordans or more under the radar?
I always laugh when I go to Walter's cause it looks like someone started a store out of a couple of garages put together..
laugh.gif

Its very cramped and messy but they always have HEAT as far as gear goes. It STAYS packed and I know the wolves are gonna be camping for these! Hope they have extra security...
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah Walter's isn't yourtypical shoe spot, the place looks rundown and there is minimal space but they do have nice kicks.
pimp.gif
I got the majority of my kicks from there when I lived inAtlanta.

As it relates to the Titanium Blue XX3 release they might let people preorder them and just pick them up onrelease date to avoid the chaos, at least that's what they did for the DMPs.

Nice
Did I say I called today? Uh no....Called yesterday. Could careless if you believe me or not, just repeating what I was told.

Damn.. i was not doubting you homie, i was really just wondering because i did try calling today. anyways thanks for the info

Barry is right, I also called Shoe Gallery on Firday. Was told basically the same thing, that they have to take care of the employees first and then will havea few other pairs let over. Said they are just going to have people camp out, no rsvp or anything like that as of now. Barry are you planning on camping out?I'm down here for law school in Miami, but am from CT orginally. It's in downtown Miami so if they aren't gonna have security I wouldn't takemy chances, but as of now I do plan on camping out.

Nice

Damn.. i was not doubting you homie, i was really just wondering because i did try calling today. anyways thanks for the info
My bad man. Just thought you were doubting me. Its all good
Barry is right, I also called Shoe Gallery on Firday. Was told basically the same thing, that they have to take care of the employees first and then will have a few other pairs let over. Said they are just going to have people camp out, no rsvp or anything like that as of now. Barry are you planning on camping out? I'm down here for law school in Miami, but am from CT orginally. It's in downtown Miami so if they aren't gonna have security I wouldn't take my chances, but as of now I do plan on camping out."
I am thinking about it, but with 10, maybe 13 available I doubt it. UM is a great school, I went to undergrad there.

Nice

My bad man. Just thought you were doubting me. Its all good
Barry is right, I also called Shoe Gallery on Firday. Was told basically the same thing, that they have to take care of the employees first and then will have a few other pairs let over. Said they are just going to have people camp out, no rsvp or anything like that as of now. Barry are you planning on camping out? I'm down here for law school in Miami, but am from CT orginally. It's in downtown Miami so if they aren't gonna have security I wouldn't take my chances, but as of now I do plan on camping out."
I am thinking about it, but with 10, maybe 13 available I doubt it. UM is a great school, I went to undergrad there.

wow, there is going to be people sleeping on the sidewalk probally as soon as wednesday. And no, there is no security down there, just watch out for thebums and the fiends.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Anyone work at DTLR in Columbia thats reading this board.....

If you can help a fellow NT'er out, you'll get your pick of any two Ravens games next year (Two tickets each) and a picture signed by Ed Reed.

And that's a promise. Eagles and ******** willl be home games. Also playing the Jags and Titans at home.

I'm not asking for a discount, just a hold a pair for me.

that's the problem these days...you have to bribe to get what you want. why can't someone just be nice and do someone a favor????? i know i wouldif i could help someone out...and i've done it in other situations. it just makes me sick that people ALWAYS want to be compensated.

Barry let me know when you decide whether to or not, if anyone plans on camping outside shoe gallery hit me up

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by caine chi

Only one spot in Chicago getting these...
smh.gif

I usually refrain from giving my 2¢ but, it's a shame the Titanium-University Blue is the best colorway of XX3. (despite all of the corny signatures on the toes) Considering the mob that lined up at NT CHI for the craptacular VIIs, and not the red suede XXIs that released that day
smh.gif
, I'm not even tempted to waste my time for a shot at givin' up $230 for these.

Soon enough there will be plenty of XX3s in 10.5 on sales racks for me to see if these even rank as decent hoop shoes...

Hypebeasts/collectors good luck...

so your sayin that is gonna be a mad house at NT chicago? Im goin up there the night of the 23rd, hopefully there wont be alot of peeps there yet.
ohwell.gif

No joke, I'm not even tempted to try NT CHI.

For the VIIs they gave out wristbands, kept countin' the line, the whole production. My friend and I were literally the only 2 people that were there forthe XXIs. The sister that was asking what sizes people were lookin' to get was shocked and lets us go to the front of the line so we could bounce. The lastpair of VIIs was sold as I got off the escalator. The line went south on Michigan Ave and around the corner when the last pair of VIIs was sold that morning.There were easily 100+ people pissed they didn't get them. One guy looked at me and asked why I bought the XXIs because they looked like used tampons.
smh.gif

Suffice it to say the cheap *** retro VIIs are not of the same ilk as these XX3s and the goons will be out...
tired.gif

What Shoe Gallery and other "small" retailers are doing is exactly why this type of release will never work. JB should of just kept it to big chainstores or NT's since they are the only ones that follow the rules.

People are going to camp out at these stores to buy all the odd sizes, since the good sizes are going to be scooped up by employees.
smh.gif

They should have given the XX3's to NT Miami, not this little spot.

Same with the other spot that is splitting the 23 pairs among 3 stores, doesn't make sense. JB, fumbled this one.

Thanks blco02. I appreciate the info. Those cw sound pretty decent. I wonder if those silver-anthracite XXIII are the ones in the scan by litesole? We'llsee.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

laugh.gif

Its very cramped and messy but they always have HEAT as far as gear goes. It STAYS packed and I know the wolves are gonna be camping for these! Hope they have extra security...
frown.gif

THEY BETTER HAVE SECURITY

If not, some people gone be outta $230 or their kicks
frown.gif

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

pimp.gif
, looks like I got 3 pairs on hold. One 12 for myself, 2 others to sling I guess. I <3 having 8 accounts in my state and working @ 2.
Must be nice not only do I not have any in my state....but the closest one is like 1000 miles away since Im in portland.....i could easily fly to sf orla but I'm not tryin to fly down there and people are already lined up..cuz then i just wasted a plane ticket...I'm so heated!!!...lol

Just for that I'm just hoping the Countdown packs sell out hella fast...cuz ima buy like 20 of those and sell them...just cuz i'm so mad about notgetting the xx3's...

This is not a regular Jordan release. Do not be put in harm's way for this. It is not worth it. It's like writing a check that your%$%% can'tcheck.

Back
Top Bottom