***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The Champs that I go to (Number 1 in the midwest) only got 12 pairs of the All-Stars. They had 24 countdown packs and only 12 of these! Christ.

Wow. Im glad I locked up my pair on PYS cause if this is true, then these are alot more limited than everyone assumed
eyes.gif

And its funny how alot of opinions have changed on the XX3's all of a sudden
laugh.gif
.........A couple months ago everyone was sick to their stomachs, now a majority of the people in this forum wants a pair. I have always liked the XX3's since the first real pics of the shoe, but its funny how a little hype and great promotion by JB changes everyone's mind. JB knew what they were doing by making the Titaniums so limited. It was a tool to build hype for the rest of the XX3's and it worked.
I remember. I was hoping that this would be an easy pick up. All it took is for a few people to like them and they suddenly start to change their mind.Let the hype begin.

the finishline around my way got the 10/13 pack, but they're not getting allstars, so i think people are underestimating how limited the allstars are.

Originally Posted by Basketbll

I got an email from citysole saying that they over sold from my size of Air Jordan XX3 and that they will try to out source me a pair but it is not
guaranteed.

So does anyone know if they are going to restock on these soon? Or anywhere online I can get for under retail in size 14?

Damn... I havent got that email yet..(Knock on wood) Was that the AS or the stealths? I ordered my stealths from them, but my AS from somewhereelse....Size 14 of course...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Basketbll

I ordered the Stealths

Where did you order your AS?
I jumped the gun and ordered them from kaysshoes. Im afraid the same thing will happen with them because they have been taking pre orders for 2 weeksnow, and they still have all sizes listed. I sent them an email asking, but the reply seemed like it was automated...didnt really answer my question...

This will make me really mad. I will probably end up driving 2 hours north to Chicago to get which ever pair they refund me on, cause I know its gonna happento one of them..
devil.gif

correction: i'm now told that the allstars ARE coming to australia but they're severely limited. all XX3's over here will retail at AUD$300.

lucky i scored a pair from citysole for AUD$230 including shipping.
happy.gif
now..when.will.they.get.here!?!?? i asked the front desk to call me as soon as the badboys arrive.

they have the stealth 23's on display in finishline at stoneridge mall in pleasanton. i must say they are clean. im probably gonna cop oneway or another

im 14 and this whole going to the store to get shoes in the morning is new to me...im planning on getting the black XX3s so how early should i be there? thefootaction i'm going to in Cincinnati opens at 8 so when should i be at the store ready to buy? Thanks

So i called a few of my local spots and they all are getting 12 pairs of the all-stars. So i am thinking thats how they are making them limited. I talked to 4spots all gettin 112 out here in Denver. Is anyone else getting the same info??????

So does anybody know what stores will be carrying the AS? I really don't want to go to my local mall in the wee hours of the morning and find out none ofthe stores carry them.

My local (Tulsa, OK) Finishline is getting the All Stars in and they said they got 23 pairs in already and they thought they might be getting more. Go figure.

Originally Posted by T MoRG

So does anybody know what stores will be carrying the AS? I really don't want to go to my local mall in the wee hours of the morning and find out none of the stores carry them.

Where are u located??? I didnt think these would be that limited... Guess its a good thing i got my pair on lock already.
happy.gif

Anybody recieve theres from PYS yet? I ordered mine wensday with two day shipping. I havent got my shoes yet or tracking.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by T MoRG

So does anybody know what stores will be carrying the AS? I really don't want to go to my local mall in the wee hours of the morning and find out none of the stores carry them.

Where are u located??? I didnt think these would be that limited... Guess its a good thing i got my pair on lock already.
happy.gif
I'm in southern CT, finding limited jay's isn't usually a problem, for instance when the supposedly "limited" flips came out,they were sitting on shelves at my mall for a good 2-3 weeks. But I'm going to assume that the AS are going to be more limited.

Here are some pictures of the All stars with black and red laces... Just to give you guys an idea... I prefer black laces over white.

59335363eb0d79a149bff581a6dbae756e08aa6.pjpg
94a35b93e1ea70ca4dfef782a0e43daaa288ce2.pjpg
e7015eef794afca94d48eeb505775a4dbf6b3b1.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom