***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

^^^they're suede...saw them in person yesterday...they're suede and they look great
smokin.gif
Wait what? Everybody has been saying they are nubuck.

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

^^^they're suede...saw them in person yesterday...they're suede and they look great
smokin.gif

that is nubuck, not suede. i prefer nubuck and glad it isnt durabuck.

just got our shipment in today and the shoes LOOK GREAT
only got our all stars today and im very impressed with the quality of these and the detail they put into them
they did thet last air jordan right imo

hey fellas

to everyone that copped so far, how do these fit?

i wear a 9.5 in XIIIs(the latest retro) so how would you guys say they fit?

should i get a 9.5 or 10?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

just got our shipment in today and the shoes LOOK GREAT
only got our all stars today and im very impressed with the quality of these and the detail they put into them
they did thet last air jordan right imo
Poofyo101 - check your inbox, i just sent you a message

repost of my 1st reaction on page 8 of "confirmed xx3 first pics" on 11/1/07:

""these remind me of a native american moccassin, on a level visvim has never reached. this is so native american it should have a blood stains onit. remarkable achievement.....its a genius endeavor. ...heres why

think about it. aesthetically this shoe dates back to BEFORE the air jordan i.....whereas the air jordan i has traces of the blazer which has traces of theshelltoe which has traces of the chuck taylor which has traces to the first sneaker ever which goes back - in terms of america- to the native american sandaland moccassin....ne1 see what im sayin? and the outsole will have mj's fingerprint...its the beginning before the beggining. I now have only 7 jordans thati like:

end of story. all other jordans are TRASH. pure and simple. 23's whill be getting copped. want fighter jet design? look not to 22 but to 5....wantindustry setting print? look not at 11 but at 3....want the beginning look not at the 1 but at the 23....want the end result of AJ technology look at 23. Gamecomplete. Great start Nike....terrible after the 7....w/ a stroke of genius finish.""

one of my proudest posts!!! id like to add (with the release nearing) that you can take whatever JB was doing w/ the line btw 7 and 23 it is found in the 23. they coulda just skipped after 7 to the 23! titaniums are heat but im savin 4 allstars, stealths, and a low top and maybe whatever other hot mid they drop. the 1 package, 3 package, 4 package, and 5 package and 7 package all sound interesting so....decisions decisions!

black 5's my 1st jays back in 1st grade/ cant nobody tell me nothin/ dopest shoe ever introduced, bout 2 get in2 sumthin/ 70's og and oh-five greensuede 'didas bean halfshells/ GOAT nike, tie; lions Franchise and forces but mids must die/ and the top jay? be black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

Sorry for asking again (because I prob. know this has been said somewhere in this thread - couldn't find it on a search though) but:

are the all white/red ones coming out? The ones on the DVD? If so, when?!

Thanks.

So does anybody know exactly how limited the All-Stars are gonna be?

If I live in NYC, could I walk in the day of release in the afternoon and easily pick up a pair in 9 or 9.5? Could I wait it out until they hitsales/clearance? Should I go to eBay and hope they go for lower prices like XXIs and XX2s?

Anybody with some advice, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

I get mine on thursday, and depending how they feel will determine whether or not ill buy the all-stars

Dont be a fool and think your gonna have an easy cop for the all star release, if you live outside of New York. Trust me! I have an veryyyyy reliable hook upand he dont have any. So that tell me for a fact it's limited.

oh man!
my all stars cleared local customs before 9am this morning yet they didn't get delivered today! :X

hold on....that's crazy...GR XX3s are gonna be $145???...or is that a misprint in the magazine? Am I late on this??

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Its a miss-print my man...There hasnt been a sig J $145 in like 10 years...lol
Yeah that's what I was saying man..started trippin hard..145 for a new Jordan sig would be a crazy..the swoosh price would make it even crazier...

Originally Posted by blco02

^ No, that's the new Complex. There's also an interview with Tinker in it.

Really? Damn man, I didnt get my new one. I think my subscription ran out..lol. I got a year for $7 bucks, and when it was time to renew, they wanted tocharge me $18....F THAT!! I can get another year for $7 on the website...lol.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Here's my stealths. I promise the sole is more grey than blue it's just my lighting. Big Pics 56k Watch out!

Oh there's nothing on the insole... I was kinda disappointed
frown.gif

34yv2ud.jpg
2hchlxt.jpg

28i8402.jpg
where'd u cop those at? Pure unadulterated dopeness. Can't wait to start rocking my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom