***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

MJ_shoe_01_1024x768.jpg

Team_Jordan_1024x768.jpg

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Its a miss-print my man...There hasnt been a sig J $145 in like 10 years...lol
Yeah that's what I was saying man..started trippin hard..145 for a new Jordan sig would be a crazy..the swoosh price would make it even crazier...

I got my 15,16,17,18 and 19's for 100$ each after some months after they got release so yeah they can hit sale racks for 145$ or less even

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Its a miss-print my man...There hasnt been a sig J $145 in like 10 years...lol
Yeah that's what I was saying man..started trippin hard..145 for a new Jordan sig would be a crazy..the swoosh price would make it even crazier...

I got my 15,16,17,18 and 19's for 100$ each after some months after they got release so yeah it can happen

your missing the point, we are talking about MSRP. They are advertised in the mag for $145.

I don't like how the midsole is sparkly. Didn't notice it until thoses pics. It reminds me of the AJ 9 White/Black....I love the shoe and design butthe sparkle leather is the one part that rubs me the wrong way

I don't know why I didn't buy from City Sole or PYS, guess I didn't trust them. For future reference, what other legit sites sell new releasesbefore they drop retail? I gotta get both All star & Stealth at finishline here in CT, shouldn't be a problem if I go the morning of 02/16 and 02/23.

hey guys sorry its not for this thread but im trying to spread some flight club invitation love to a fellow NTer i just got in thanks to Ineed23's and ihave 1 invite left pm me and ill hook it up

I got these coupons for finishline and so im wondering if they will work on the XXlll's over the internet?
They are both valid in-store and online one is 20% off and the other is $20 off of anything $125 or more.

Oh i already know about those, the person made it sound like they were coming out with a totally cool grey colorway.

just got my joints from PYS UPS delivery and boy are they nice in person.

i want to go into Footaction and just let them marvel ...
wink.gif

Well to me heres how limited the wht based 23 is. We never have gottena limited Jordan not once, no melos, no retros, no limited team jordans, no limited Sigsnothing. Yet we received 12 pairs of the all-stars....Just trying to let people beath a little easier....

reserved my all stars at finishline
pimp.gif
...... BUT i didn't get to reserve the stealths because they were sold out of all sizes, im still
mad.gif
that theyput the stealths for reserve 2 weeks prior to release after i asked and they told me i had to wait till next monday

such a hott shoe. yea 2 day from PYS is a joke. once they get it out its cool UPS does its thing but they take a grip o time to process.

I just received my All Stars from sneakerdoctor.com and I ordered thm on Tuesday. They put the Stealths up tonight sizes 8-12 for $195.

know what, i must be ******ed or something cuz i've been looking at XX3 images here for some time now, and only today, when my allstars arrived, did inotice the MJ initials in the argyle print on the box. derrrrrrrrrr

I spoke with Gentry and it was rather difficult to get any further information out of him at this time, but he did say that they "don't look anythinglike the AJ18's." With that said, I don't think they will be looking quite like the photoshop that was shown about 10 pages back or so. I guess wewill just have to wait and see for now. I'll be sure to update once I know more!

Back
Top Bottom