Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

So everything went as we knew it would, people over charged and a ton of us did not get them.....but what stores overseas are getting these???? do we know thatyet????

If they release "un-numbered" versions, I will be all over them, otherwise, I'm not stressing...

I would've chosen the Black and Red pair over these, if both came out the same day.

I got my 11 at Walter's. I was very impressed how things were handled. We even got donuts from a JB Rep. it was awesome. The only complaint I have is thatthe weather was a SOB for sure. The whole line 1-23 got along throughout the whole time we were there and when people tried to rush out there a few hoursbefore the release we all got in order and let no one squeeze in that didn't belong. Thank you top 23 from Walter's ha it was good. We even saw YoungDro lol and many women were harassed lol.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

http://
300566717.jpg
heard someone said SYNX sold them for like 1K to one person .. I dont know maybe a cover up .. by the way they also marked their kicks up

So that's not your receipt? Where'd you find it? That'd be interesting to hear if the rumors about selling all to one person -- and thenturning them around at Athlete's Foot -- weren't true.

125 of 529....HUGE props to birdjunior23 for braving the elements in ATL for damn near 3 days for these....can't thank you enough man. The quality on these are incredible...makes me want every colorway, they are really something to see.

skins034tv6.jpg

I got a Size 11 at RSole and it was unnumbered. Did anyone get a numbered pair from RSole or were they all unnumbered?

We have stores selling the white/titanium-university blue XXIIIs at $500 a pop, stores pre-selling them way in advance to no one knows who, stores that lettheir employees get the first dip and wipe out 1/4 if not 1/3 of the stock or even the alleged story where stores selling their entire stock at $1000 a pop. True or not, can anyone seriously say JB did not know this is exactly how it was going to go down the second they planned this release? Frankly, I wasexpecting but was mildy surprised and really glad the sort of violence that is usually associated with this type of ultra-limited, weekday release did not makeits way to your local news headline like quite a few instances in the past.

JB may be heated (I highly doubt that), but stores better connected than RSole had done this before and had their account taken away, and stores after RSolethat will be lucky enough to get the next ultra-limited release will do this again. The problem isn't with the store, the problem lies with theultra-limited releases JB is so fond of. If JB's heated, I would advise those who are heated to revisit the reason they had set their RDs for their majorreleases on Saturdays and in much more substantial quantities. While they're at it, feel free to dig up some old news footage during the days where riotsand violence broke out because people wanted to get Js and Nike/JB got plenty of heat for it afterwards.

Most important of all, please go back and compare the sales figures and overall profit margin for the "supposedly" limited black/altitude XIIIs andthe GR white/navy-flint XIIIs and I would think the lesson to be learned there would fully justify the exact opposite of how the release forwhite/titanium-university blue XXIIIs should have been handled. For JB's sake, I hope they are at it again where a GR version will make its way to everymajor chain within weeks if not days. With an economic climate like this, being known for making shoes that go for $2000 a pop on eBay (even if people arewillingly shelling out the $$$) can't be too good for your corporate image.

Went this morning to NTLA, waited for about half an hour, waited for the raffle of about 100 ppl, 70 clients/30 employees, and got my number called.

NTLA knows how to do it right.

And came on up with some free breakfast!

Thanks to Benjamin Mika for gettin me back into da game...and Awax and Dave Son for keepin me in da game...Bizzle

Is a damn shame how many of these are flotting on ebay and is even worst some of the prices people are askin 3999.00 - 2000 .. WTF is that about .. I dont carehow limited these are I wouldnt pay that kind of cash for something on my feet to beat .. naw .. Im good .. keep dreaming buddies your bubble will burst soon..

well word on the street confirms what is pictured a few posts up, SNYX chicago sold there pairs for $350 a pop, but the strange thing is that only 6 pairs weresold??????? of course this is all coming from my boy who drove there from detroit to get a pair (which he got an 8.5), can anyone confirm this??? the guy withthe SNYX receipt I would bet got a small size since thats all the staff said they had..... and wow to the prices on ebay, for people spending that money, youcould have flew to france took a vacation and waited there to get a pair at retail......just wanted to point that out..

OK more info i am getting is that SNYX did not get there full order????? and a Athletes Foot down the street ended up with a couple pairs......wow this justgot interesting.....plus on the DVD they show a BRED IV with a jumpman on the back..
happy.gif
for the BRED IV...
frown.gif
for not having Air on the back....

More info i just got, an employee at SNYX was arrested for stealing pairs????? Can some one in chicago or in the know please comment!!!!!! apparently theywere going to sell them thursday night, but some one put the smack down and said no sales till friday, but they admitted to only having 6 pairs (all smallsizes) when it came time to sell them the next morning they had 4 pairs and 2 empty boxes...they called the names off of a list they made the night prior andthats all she wrote.......this is the story i am getting....but i would like to hear more about the only 6 pairs and the Athletes Foot getting pairs.....

I showed up at millenium at about 7am cus I already had my raffle ticket since Saturday when I bought the countdown pack. I took the second 10.5. I also got tobe in the documentary. The camera guy asked me to take them out of the box so he could see them.

Those asking about Snyx, I know that the owner does own some Athlete's Foot in the chicago area. So, the Athlete's foot that also got them may havebelonged to the same owner.

Can't believe D'Wayne Edwards said these are for the "loyal consumers." So there are only 10 states in the US that have "loyalconsumers?" More then likely people not in those states will have to pay triple the retail on the aftermarket.

"loyal consumers" yeah right

I wonder how JB feels about the stores charging more then retail or if they even care at all.

All this is doing is hyping up the remaining XX3's. I figure sales will be good for the limited and GR version next month. I really want the BlackColorway, and will buy next month.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

i work at r-sole and i can assure you our account will not be taken away.

That's a pretty ballsy statement knowing JB looks at this forum...

In all honesty I hope the account does get pulled or at the very least having it suspended for awhile, cause that is some f***ed up s**t!!!! I mean ifyou're gonna do that why sell any of the pairs at the store? Should have just sold 1 pair to the public and sold the rest of ebay and really made a killingoff of them!!!!

btw.. this post is NOT against you but rather the owner and the shop you work for!!!!

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by rhcp729

i work at r-sole and i can assure you our account will not be taken away.

That's a pretty ballsy statement knowing JB looks at this forum...

In all honesty I hope the account does get pulled or at the very least having it suspended for awhile, cause that is some f***ed up s**t!!!! I mean if you're gonna do that why sell any of the pairs at the store? Should have just sold 1 pair to the public and sold the rest of ebay and really made a killing off of them!!!!

btw.. this post is NOT against you but rather the owner and the shop you work for!!!!

hope all you want man. and i know JB looks. but they can't pull our account. there were others that marked it up. now, if the price was set at 230, andit wasnt manufacturer SUGGESTED retail price, then sure. but suggested is the key word. no jordan rep contacted us saying we couldn't mark them up. now,i'm not saying i was for it, because a few co-workers and myself were just as heated as others, but there's nothing we could do. it didn't stopanyone from buying them though.

Back
Top Bottom