Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Originally Posted by drillest

yes 7am Will. lol you better be there before you get taken off that list.

yo nyckmicks105 what number in line are you in the footlocker line?

ijapino - I could be wrong but from having the oppertunity of seeing the size breakdown from Nike the smallest is 7.5 & there is (2)8.5's.

Also these are releasing @ 5 retailers in Canada on Friday

Vancouver - Livestock & DIPT
Toronto - Goodfoot & The Vault
Montreal - TBA (I'll get the exact store name tomorrow)

^^I remember the whole Altitude 13's fiasco. People were lined up for days, and then a few days after release you see stores in Canada having them.

For all you people lined up outside, expect the workers at these shops to have their grubby little hands on them even before they distribute them out. If thereisnt a raffle and 23 tickets given out....yeah..ya'll know what's up.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

For all you people lined up outside, expect the workers at these shops to have their grubby little hands on them even before they distribute them out. If there isnt a raffle and 23 tickets given out....yeah..ya'll know what's up.
Get over it, that's a perk that comes with the job. You think running a top 23 store is easy? Try doing it working for minimum wage. I don'tnor have I ever worked for a sneaker spot but it's annoying to hear doods complain that they don't get a shoe. If you wanted them you'd be firstin line. You just mad cuz you can't find a short cut.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

ijapino - I could be wrong but from having the oppertunity of seeing the size breakdown from Nike the smallest is 7.5 & there is (2) 8.5's.
Probable Size Run for each store.

Question for those in line...

What do you/other campers do for a living that allows you to have time to camp for a day or more to buy some shoes.
I'd love to own a pair, but as an older guy I just don't have the time to put in to be on a sidewalk for that long.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Resell no more than $500.

Is that worth 4 days pay? I think not.

But this is the Jordan effect. Heck, Jordans will make you slap your momma. I'm serious.

All because the Man, the Myth, and the Legend excelled at a kids game.

As the commercial says, "it's not about the shoes, but what you do in them."

It's a vicious nasty cycle. I'll see if I can get them off eBay.

What, I want to look cool camping out for the next 20 packs in my limited jays.

way more than $500 my friend...just like richiedge these things are going for $700 right now on ebay with two days left on the auction...i wouldnt be surprised if these things hit the $1000's

prices wont reach above $500 after release. The more product available the less people will pay for it. Look what happens to the PS3. They were going for2Gs until everyone flooded ebay with them. Same will happen with these.

My thoughts exactly Supermanblue. Figure a week's salary and time wasted and it's a no brainer but for those out there lining up, more power to you Iguess. It's really not that serious but to each his own.
peace

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Nike Philippines is set to launch several colorways of the AIR JORDAN XX3. Starting with an exclusive limited release of the AIR JORDAN XX3 PREMIER on Saturday, January 26, 2008 with a suggested retail price of P14,995. Only 1,000 pairs will be available in the world and 23 of these will be in the Philippines, exclusively at Nike Park The Fort. Sale of these pairs will be done through a special raffle beginning exactly at 1:23pm on January 26. Entries will be accepted from 12:00nn to 1:00pm at Nike Park The Fort. Only 1 raffle entry per customer will be entertained and at precisely 1:23pm entries will be drawn. Please bring proper identification to present should your stub be picked.

In addition, the first customer who brings a pair of the Air Jordans that Michael Jordan wore during his 1[sup]st[/sup] championship, Game 5, 1991 NBA Finals gets to be a wild card winner, bypassing the raffle, ensuring him of a size of his choice for purchase.

An All-Star release will launch on Saturday, February 16, 2008 for P10,495 and the nationwide launch will be released on Saturday, February 23, 2008 for P9,495. For more information please visit Nike Park The Fort.

eek.gif
whoever wears infrared 6's will be a lucky dude that day
pimp.gif

Where's the 23rd store anyone I wish it was here in he detroit area but I know thats far fetched.

Anyone know what kind of numbers there are as far as international pairs?

Yo Miamiib30514, you in line at Shoe Gallery?

Unlike the release of PS3 these are way more coveted and way more limied. The PS3 prices only came down after a while because they produced millions of these.We are talking about 1058 in the world of and each size will make it feel like 30 or less. If you think that these greedy resellers are going to let them gofor less than 800 or so you are wrong my friend. See ya'll dudes at columbia mall. They won't even allow us to cam out for these.

Originally Posted by KiddofJordans235

I got my two tickets to the launch party in philly at Sneaker villa...Cant wait please pray for me lmao...
I'll be there too along with 4wrestling. We should figure out a way of identifying each other so we can talk since I doubt none of us will knowanybody there. I'll be wearing a Black/Red Ecko Hoodie and a Black/Red Bulls cap.

Originally Posted by indohan

I have a feeling that resellers Mofo are going to sell them for $1,000
smh.gif

there's already a pair on ebay at $1,025 with almost 2 days left!!!
i think the tag says 1 of 529 tho, so thatz probably why it's so much...
eek.gif

Might head up to boston to cop these..called the guy and he gave me some hope to get a pair..

Cant wait till friday morning!!!!!!! Even though I got stuck with a size 8, Im soooo happy I got a pair. I braved a BLISTERING day and a half of Chicago'sfinest weather for my pair, Im glad I got to go home last night!

Back
Top Bottom