Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

^^^WRONG. Just came from the Boston spot and there were only 5 people on line. They said someone who works there came out and told them that there are 23 pairsand that a JB rep was going to be there in the morning to make sure it goes smooth.

These are sick, dont get me wrong, id love to get me a pair but i aint got paper like that to drop work, to stand on line for almost a week, to get these. butits gonna be crazy how much these gonna go for, the mosted limited jordan ever.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

damn I might go buy a raffle ticket in philly if they still have after work...

I doubt it lol a friend of mine tried to buy one yesterday and they was out...They sold 150 i think and they are gone! I got two but my chances are slim tonone! I need some type of miracle basically a prayer!!!

went to the GZ XX3 launch event tonight:

100 keys to open lockers, some of them had tees/ hoodies/ jordans... 23 outta the 100 lockers contained
tix to purchase the XX3

happy.gif

free poster & XX3 PREMIIER *no flash*

flash on

jbeast23 i just called the spot snyx... and he said he aint getting ANY... i dont know if hes just sick of ppl asking or if he really isnt gettin any... butsomethings goin on...

Originally Posted by andypark713

jbeast23 i just called the spot snyx... and he said he aint getting ANY... i dont know if hes just sick of ppl asking or if he really isnt gettin any... but somethings goin on...

Im sure they are gettin them man, I was talking with the JB rep yesterday at NT Chicago while I was in line(he was AWESOME!, bought us all hot cocoa). Noboby is camping there though because its a pretty bad hood. That spot is a offbrand of footaction or something like that, so they ARE getting them. Itwouldnt suprise me if they are sold out already though just like NT. Glad I got my pair!

Dang that box is HUGE but na, I aint buyin in2 dis lets make the shoe hella limited and jack the price up 2 push it cuz people won't buy it if it was ageneral release plus im in va and no store close is on dat list I don't think but I mite jus rock wit the feb allstar weekend release

I asked him why they chose that store, and he said they didnt pick ANY stores cuz of sales, just foot traffic and the area they are in. They are BS'n youman, they got the shoes. They might have sold them all, or are just sick of all the calls. NT was sold out tuesday night, but they didnt send us home tilllastnight. People that were comming to NT were told to try SYNX, but nobody wanted to camp there. I bet they are just sold out, cuz they did get them.

i saw the picture of the nt chicago line on kix-files, i believe it was. damn, those dudes got seriously owned by the snow
roll.gif
i hope no one caught a cold. good luck to all of them too. but seriously, hadthey not sent that line home, is any pair of shoes worth freezing over????

^23 official stores.

Here is some more info.

Via: KixandtheCity.com(thanks Flint)

23utxlf.jpg

With the "Titanium Blue" Air Jordan XX3 hysteria nearly reaching it's apex, the sneaker releases tomorrow, and with temperatures diving into thenegative teens, NikeTown Chicago officially disbanded the lineup outside of the store last night. The lineup began on Monday with two people from Michigan, theline swelled to 16 by Tuesday, and reached the magic number 23 by Wednesday morning.

All 23 people on line received vouchers to return to the store on Friday to pick up their pair of "Titanium Blue" Air Jordan XX3s, putting an end totheir snowy/sub-zero ordeal.

This morning, a sign on the door of NikeTown Chicago with a picture of the "Titanium Blue" Air Jordan XX3 reads "Sold Out".

and this was posted in the Official XX3 Thread before this official TB XX3 thread was created but its appropraite in here as well.

Good luck everyone. Stay safe.

MaZe

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

so can you only get these at the 23 stores or can you get them from ANYWHERE else with luck? Besides ebay

Well they will release from 529 outside the U.S and only at the top 23 stores are getting them

Its too bad that these shoes are limited, those who had shortcuts to get it the shoes are just really lucky and those who dedicate so much time into gettingthe shoes, I admire that. I wish I can cop a pair but maybe when I'm older with the money I will pay the price no matter what the resell value is becausepeople will always be willing to sell their shoes. At the value of the limited 23s, I don't anyone would wear them because of how special they are. Thoseshoes would mean a lot to myself and many others, but unfortunately I did not lineup for the wristband because of school or work like many other people.I'll just go for it like many other people that will buy a pair no matter what the cost because of meaning of the shoes and its legacy.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Alternate names for phone - telly, celly, cell, cell phone, line, ring, buzz....
Telly - I think this is just in the UK. I use Telly as short for hotel. I think if you were to say "Telly" to someone who uses the nicknameas short for "hotel", you could make for an uncomfortable situation.

Don't forget "jack" and "horn"

MaZe

Flint - Thanks for the info! Those cats had big hearts to stand out on Michigan Ave for days in theChi cold. I grew up in Gary, so I can relate to the bitter cold and wind chill in that area of the country. I hope they enjoy those kicks!

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

For all you people lined up outside, expect the workers at these shops to have their grubby little hands on them even before they distribute them out. If there isnt a raffle and 23 tickets given out....yeah..ya'll know what's up.
Get over it, that's a perk that comes with the job. You think running a top 23 store is easy? Try doing it working for minimum wage. I don't nor have I ever worked for a sneaker spot but it's annoying to hear doods complain that they don't get a shoe. If you wanted them you'd be first in line. You just mad cuz you can't find a short cut.

Get over it!? Get over what!? I'm not out there camping for this release! I'm not a potential consumer for this launch. I think you need to chill alittle bit duke. You sound a little bit salty over what I said. Maybe it's not in the best interest to scold you because obviously based on your attack onwhat I said it doesn't seem your too intelligent to understand that I wasn't complaining for myself. I was merely stating a known fact. So for anyperson out there who wants these shoes they can have somewhat of a more understanding of how this release probably will be. Fall back from me because what Isaid definitely went over your head.
smh.gif

To all you people looking at Ebay auctions and THINKING about bidding... All the auctions for these people are using the FIRST GUYS pics because he didn'ttag them and they have low feedback, they are trying to make money on these and then just close their accounts... Don't fall for the scam... just givingyou guys the heads up... PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

Security at the Galleria Mall in Houston, TX hasn't been very understanding with the upcoming release of the Air Jordan XX3. They will not allow anylineups in store and the thought of a crowd outside each door has raised serious concerns over public safety.

Kickz will be doing the release in a way as fair as possible, giving EVERYONE the chance to get a pair of the upcoming AirJordan XX3. Online at ? you can register for the lottery specifying your size. Winners will be randomly drawn tomorrow morning and will be contacted. Limit1 entry per person - anyone who enters more than once will be removed from the drawing.

Actually, Galleria Kickz was one entry per person PER DAY. They have been doing it for quite some time now.

That's a lot of entries!

AG

DA6:
Is it just me or is homeboys fitted not really fitted?

I see two people with un-fit fitteds; one of them has a neck, the other one... not so much.
nerd.gif

I say dude in the front is the new, 'Sup, my hat's too big', and dude in the back with the leather coat is like, 'Hey, your hat's too big,ese.'

Someone PS that.

It absolutely disgusts me that chicago only gets 1, maybe 2 spots ( second spot is selling them for $1000 a piece) for these. This is the land of 23, We are23. How does canada get more than us?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom