Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

^^^^ c'mon.... is this why your post count is so high?
I have bills and a daughter to take care of...
Well meet Mr. Me Too... no change in release dates, Doggie...
well thank you Mr.Jekih thats all I wanted to know, I appreciate your help.

These, well atleast to me, run kinda long....i get a 10 in every jordan and in these i need a 9.5....

Well my local Athlete's Foot had em before hand and but i wasn't really looking forward to purchasing them. Dont seem that limited 2 me

Yes they run big!!! Good thing i didn't order mine online! I usually wear a 11.5 and ended up with two 11's. My buddy wears a 11 and he got a 10.5! Iwas shaking my head when i tried the 11.5 on. Don't be surprised when they crease after you wear them once. They are still nice but dig into your feet insome parts. I don't see how playing ball in them is comfortable maybe i need to break them in more!

Hmm, all this talk of the XX3s being uncomfortable, digging into your feet, running small, and creasing easily is worrying me. Perhaps "cutting thecorner" for mother nature isn't the most effective idea, though it is innovative. This shoe was supposed to be the best thing ever I thought, and atleast not require additional gel insoles. Anyone else a bit concerned about these issues?

Yes they run small!!! Good thing i didn't order mine online! I usually wear a 11.5 and ended up with two 11's. My buddy wears a 11 and he got a 10.5! I was shaking my head when i tried the 11.5 on.

If you normally wear an 11.5, but you bought a 11 in these, that means that they run big. If you bought a 12 that means they run small.

^^ I wouldn't be too concerned. XX3's are mad comfy. I think people do not want their pairs to crease so they aren't buying their true size. Thenthe shoe doesn't have the same feel since it isn't the size they need.

Thanks tdog i mixed it up my fault! You guys don't let anything slide around here lol! No i had the chance for 11.5 but they were too big so No2yasian ididn't buy the wrong size i bought the size that fit thanks! Do you have your pair and have you worn them for a lengthy period of time? As for the paircreasing i could care less i have plenty of j's to go around if i need an uncreased pair to wear. I was just stating a lot of people talking about creasingin earlier posts that yes they crease easily so what they are shoes! Where them!

^^^^ c'mon.... is this why your post count is so high?
I have bills and a daughter to take care of...
Well meet Mr. Me Too... no change in release dates, Doggie...
well thank you Mr.Jekih thats all I wanted to know, I appreciate your help.

I have called two stores that have received the stealths, but not the All-Stars and thought the Stealths were releasing this weekend. I'm sure someconfused or "peep game" spots will drop Stealths early...

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Yes they run small!!! Good thing i didn't order mine online! I usually wear a 11.5 and ended up with two 11's. My buddy wears a 11 and he got a 10.5! I was shaking my head when i tried the 11.5 on.

If you normally wear an 11.5, but you bought a 11 in these, that means that they run big. If you bought a 12 that means they run small.

laugh.gif
i knew that didnt sound right......i was like what the hell

Has anyone said if Eastbay will have these or not, my guess is they would but I want to be sure. Going to have to be on the phone outside the bar Friday nightcalling Eastbay if so!

Originally Posted by Josh311

Has anyone said if Eastbay will have these or not, my guess is they would but I want to be sure. Going to have to be on the phone outside the bar Friday night calling Eastbay if so!

yes they are getting them...it says it on the Jordan page. "xx3 comming 2-16"

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by Josh311

Has anyone said if Eastbay will have these or not, my guess is they would but I want to be sure. Going to have to be on the phone outside the bar Friday night calling Eastbay if so!

yes they are getting them...it says it on the Jordan page. "xx3 comming 2-16"
What time/time zone will the Eastbay release go down? I've never tried to purchase on release day through eastbay, but it might be a viable optionthis time around.

So nobody in here can get a hold on the quantity of the All Stars?!?!?!? It's kinda killing me. This is what I think; It would seem to me that if this shoewas really limited, site(s) like PYS would have had a mark up on these due to the fact that they went on sale a whole week early for the "AS" and 2weeks early for the Stealths. I would expect a $60 mark up at least (Considdering that that's about how the X/XIII pack was priced during it's 2 or 3day presale). INSTEAD, both of these XXIII's are being sold for less than retail. That type of pricing is reminiscent of maybe the Aquas, which there wasan ample supply. So it just seems to me that the pricing strategy for a reseller such as PYS is a little backwards if this shoe is indeed limited.Please......Discuss what you think! I'm trying to get a true feel for what everyone thinks about this shoes availability.

I played ball in my black/stealths earlier tonight. I must say the air cushioning was great, traction was ok , but they were a little big on me, not by much,but just enough to be uncomfortable playing ball. I wear a 10, but may have to go down to a 9.5 to play ball in. Looks like I will keep these stealths to wearcasually, and use the white/black/red CW to play ball in.

Originally Posted by davevirgile

Well my local Athlete's Foot had em before hand and but i wasn't really looking forward to purchasing them. Dont seem that limited 2 me

Why do they have to be limited to buy them?

Thanks tdog i mixed it up my fault! You guys don't let anything slide around here lol! No i had the chance for 11.5 but they were too big so No2yasian i didn't buy the wrong size i bought the size that fit thanks! Do you have your pair and have you worn them for a lengthy period of time? As for the pair creasing i could care less i have plenty of j's to go around if i need an uncreased pair to wear. I was just stating a lot of people talking about creasing in earlier posts that yes they crease easily so what they are shoes! Where them!

Well, at least you got the size that was right for you then. I had to go with my regular size though. As for creasing, I have friends that buy 1/2 size smaller all the time to prevent creasing but end up complaining about comfort. So I guessed that there must be some people on here that do the same thing, sorry.

Originally Posted by steeda972003

Yes they run big!!! Good thing i didn't order mine online! I usually wear a 11.5 and ended up with two 11's. My buddy wears a 11 and he got a 10.5! I was shaking my head when i tried the 11.5 on. Don't be surprised when they crease after you wear them once. They are still nice but dig into your feet in some parts. I don't see how playing ball in them is comfortable maybe i need to break them in more!

i usually wear a 9.5 in jordans and ordered my stealths in a 9.5. Should i order a 9 in the all-stars? i'm a little worried b/c i plan on wearing mystealths more than the all-stars (if i get my hands on them)

Originally Posted by No2yasian

^^ I wouldn't be too concerned. XX3's are mad comfy. I think people do not want their pairs to crease so they aren't buying their true size. Then the shoe doesn't have the same feel since it isn't the size they need.

Shoes crease regardless of what size they are if they're worn. It's a perpetual commonality that isn't gonna change any time soon. I guess theonly way to prevent or at least hinder the creases is obviously not to wear them too much. No offense to your opinion though...

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by davevirgile

Why do they have to be limited to buy them?
Hypebeasts don't buy a shoe because they like it, they buy because its limited. Thought everyone knew that...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Originally Posted by steeda972003

Yes they run big!!! Good thing i didn't order mine online! I usually wear a 11.5 and ended up with two 11's. My buddy wears a 11 and he got a 10.5! I was shaking my head when i tried the 11.5 on. Don't be surprised when they crease after you wear them once. They are still nice but dig into your feet in some parts. I don't see how playing ball in them is comfortable maybe i need to break them in more!

i usually wear a 9.5 in jordans and ordered my stealths in a 9.5. Should i order a 9 in the all-stars? i'm a little worried b/c i plan on wearing my stealths more than the all-stars (if i get my hands on them)

funny, i'm generally 9.5 so i got a 9.5. they're very snug. in fact, the material on the inside is so snug that it's now rubbed a blister on theknuckle of my little toe on my left foot. i wish i got 10.
These are definitely NOT the greatest shoe in the history of basketball. They came close. They're excellent in many ways, conceptually, and mostlythose concept work beautifully, but there are too many kinks in the design and make.
these fit better than any other shoe, but the materials don't allow for such a fit to work right. they fit better than the XX2's but the XX2'sfeel better (upper, i mean).

the soles on these are incredible. just walk up or down stairs in them for an entirely orgasmic experience. they rival the XX's for sole cushion andbounce. Possibly even surpass them. I dunno, i <3 the XX's in this regard too much. Time will tell.

I can't fault the soles at all.

Back
Top Bottom