Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Isn't Reggie Bush signed with adidas
laugh.gif
I bet he's wearing JB shorts too.

What's the deal with their facial expressions, they look like a miserable couple.

is that kim kardashian??

hmmm.....im ready for mines......i saw terrence from 106 & Park with these on last week...he had the tongue popped out and it made them look straightrediculous...i wonder if hes actually a sneaker head ...or some dude with a great stylist???

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Don't know if you're an SIU or a Marquette fan, but if the latter is the case, Seton Hall is gonna wax that $#* tonight.

SIU. This is a Jordan thread anyways, you just waisted your third post on a thought that no one cares about. you been to the sports forum yet chief?

I so badly want to just wear these stealths now, and pay for them when they come out. Hopefully my boss is in a good mood today.

Oh, no. I "waisted" my third post! Have you been to the spelling forum, also known as school yet? Chief. I envy your life, clown.

laugh.gif

by the way... i have a 9.5 in these, but i really need a 10.
frown.gif
(hint,hint)

the 23's run small so u should get them a half a size bigger best thing about buying at the store is you can try them on and if they dont fit try again

Originally Posted by aruggles606

hmmm.....im ready for mines......i saw terrence from 106 & Park with these on last week...he had the tongue popped out and it made them look straight rediculous...i wonder if hes actually a sneaker head ...or some dude with a great stylist???

Im pretty sure he collects, he ALWAYS has heat on his feet...

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's funny what only a couple months and a lil bit of HYPE can do to anyone's opinion.

Here are the initial responses to some Niketalk members after seeing the first black/white picture posted by litesole a couple months back compared to their responses now:

royalflush1230: " this is so ****** ugly!!!!!!!!!" to "THEM BOIS IS FIA!!!!!!!"

Jordan23Head: " God Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL" to " Me too....mine should be in on wednesday "

rowenarrow: " wow, thanks for the pic, but man I hop thats not it." to "Man I can't wait to buy and recieve mine"

east99: ".............. shame, shame, shame. if these are really the 23's, they need slap the designer. they ugly!" to "i wanna get me a pair. i'll have to see if i have any left over money from my bills and stuff. pretty clean shoe though."

RunningFishy: " who cares.. garantee gonna be another dissapointment. they might as well make it like the @#%$ dunks and slab all kind jordan model onit" to "They are great and on point. Done well, though I'm not sure how well they will hold up in basketball play or what not. The stealths look better suited. One thin to emphasis is the patent leather on it, especially in the toe box area."

Simmonsmike: " Wow.......I hope not!" to "Where can I preorder a size 11 right now? Every site has sold out of it already. Oh well,next saturday should be cool in DC"

vick619: " ewwww!!!" to "Some guy walked into my store with these about a week back. At first i thought they were fake. But i inspected them and they were real. They were nice and really light."

23thegreatest23: " its gonna B funny for those that like these but will get dissapointed on how wack these are!" to having this in his avatar:
1d335db3ee21507f83c3a0dc8b5f69b20522260_t.jpg

...But rickkid23 takes the cake for a complete 180 degree turnaround!

richkid23: " Why would you want glory for a disappointing shoe
ohwell.gif
"> ? imo the XX3 is the most horrible jordan shoe ever it seem like gentry saved the worst for last instead of the best for last SMH
smh.gif
"> @ whoever like the XX3.
mad.gif
">"

"Everyone keep saying people who dislikes the XX3 will have a change of heart when the "real" picture appears well I think it will be the other way around I think the people who like them now will dislike them when the "real" picture appears.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
"

"The @#%$ dub zeros should have been the XX3
roll.gif
"> or even the XV
laugh.gif
"> because the XX3 are just
sick.gif
"> !"

" JB should be paying us $230 or even $180 to wear them!
roll.gif
">"

"I wouldn't cop even when they hit the outlets
roll.gif
"

" I'm
mad.gif
@ the XX3 for looking like that!"

" I have the same opinion to these as when i saw the black & white pic
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
"

to "I know I know my past opinions on the xx3's but i needed some kicks for v-day
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

edd3572dea98c9d2aaab86363cf7b688814122f.pjpg

So I guess, The Beatles were right...."All You Need is Love"
ijapino, this is cold man. but it is hilarious when u actually read how they all flipped.
roll.gif

i been feelin them since the 1st scan from litesole.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's funny what only a couple months and a lil bit of HYPE can do to anyone's opinion.

Here are the initial responses to some Niketalk members after seeing the first black/white picture posted by litesole a couple months back compared to their responses now:

royalflush1230: " this is so ****** ugly!!!!!!!!!" to "THEM BOIS IS FIA!!!!!!!"

Jordan23Head: " God Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL" to " Me too....mine should be in on wednesday "

rowenarrow: " wow, thanks for the pic, but man I hop thats not it." to "Man I can't wait to buy and recieve mine"

east99: ".............. shame, shame, shame. if these are really the 23's, they need slap the designer. they ugly!" to "i wanna get me a pair. i'll have to see if i have any left over money from my bills and stuff. pretty clean shoe though."

RunningFishy: " who cares.. garantee gonna be another dissapointment. they might as well make it like the @#%$ dunks and slab all kind jordan model onit" to "They are great and on point. Done well, though I'm not sure how well they will hold up in basketball play or what not. The stealths look better suited. One thin to emphasis is the patent leather on it, especially in the toe box area."

Simmonsmike: " Wow.......I hope not!" to "Where can I preorder a size 11 right now? Every site has sold out of it already. Oh well,next saturday should be cool in DC"

vick619: " ewwww!!!" to "Some guy walked into my store with these about a week back. At first i thought they were fake. But i inspected them and they were real. They were nice and really light."

23thegreatest23: " its gonna B funny for those that like these but will get dissapointed on how wack these are!" to having this in his avatar:
1d335db3ee21507f83c3a0dc8b5f69b20522260_t.jpg

...But rickkid23 takes the cake for a complete 180 degree turnaround!

richkid23: " Why would you want glory for a disappointing shoe
ohwell.gif
"> ? imo the XX3 is the most horrible jordan shoe ever it seem like gentry saved the worst for last instead of the best for last SMH
smh.gif
"> @ whoever like the XX3.
mad.gif
">"

"Everyone keep saying people who dislikes the XX3 will have a change of heart when the "real" picture appears well I think it will be the other way around I think the people who like them now will dislike them when the "real" picture appears.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
"

"The @#%$ dub zeros should have been the XX3
roll.gif
"> or even the XV
laugh.gif
"> because the XX3 are just
sick.gif
"> !"

" JB should be paying us $230 or even $180 to wear them!
roll.gif
">"

"I wouldn't cop even when they hit the outlets
roll.gif
"

" I'm
mad.gif
@ the XX3 for looking like that!"

" I have the same opinion to these as when i saw the black & white pic
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
"

to "I know I know my past opinions on the xx3's but i needed some kicks for v-day
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"

edd3572dea98c9d2aaab86363cf7b688814122f.pjpg

So I guess, The Beatles were right...."All You Need is Love"

LMAO
laugh.gif
He really thinks he so clever........(THATS WHAT MAKES AMERICAGREAT we can change our minds whenever we choose to) but he should understand that he bought into the HYPE more than we did. All it takes JB to do is to putout a crapy copy of a shoe for him to $%%@ ride. Any way the shoe obvious looks drastically different than it did when it was a blackand white copy of the worst color of the XX3 (as we all come to find out the picture is the white black color way anyway) so of course peoplewould change thier minds once they saw the final product. I guess you couldn't find anything else to do but try to dig up dirt on people I got asuggestion GET A LIFE!!!!!!
(
laugh.gif
Lets All Give this Genius a pat on the back since heliked the XX3 from day 1
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

^no, its pam anderson....
indifferent.gif

now, was it really that serious?? how old are u again??
laugh.gif

Old enough to know Kim K. when I see her....Have you NOT seen how much NT beasts over her, there was a time when there were 5-10 posts aday abouther...lol.

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

LMAO
laugh.gif
He really thinks he so clever........(THATS WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT we can change our minds whenever we choose to) but he should understand that he bought into the HYPE more than we did. All it takes JB to do is to put out a crapy copy of a shoe for him to $%%@ ride. Any way the shoe obvious looks drastically different than it did when it was a black and white copy of the worst color of the XX3 (as we all come to find out the picture is the white black color way anyway) so of course people would change thier minds once they saw the final product. I guess you couldn't find anything else to do but try to dig up dirt on people I got a suggestion GET A LIFE!!!!!!
(
laugh.gif
Lets All Give this Genius a pat on the back since he liked the XX3 from day 1
laugh.gif
)

Did you even read my posts after that? Probably not, judging from your reaction. I actually agreed with you and defended your actions. I said it happensEVERY year. Hell, I even admitted to doing so in the past myself. The point of the post was to show people change their minds. Not to show how people arehypocrites. Good job genius.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

i got my black stealths today from my spot .sz 6.5 i think im in love.
pimp.gif

I think if I seen a hot woman rockin some xx3's, I would fall in love..lol.

Just picked mine up today from the local spot! I am pumped and have been since the pictures started to show up! I am however a little disappointed in thecomfort of the shoe. They should have had some design like the 21 and 22 in the sole for comfort. Also watch out for the tongue it will stick into your ankle!Overall a good shoe but not the best and i was glad to pick them up early!

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

i got my black stealths today from my spot .sz 6.5 i think im in love.
pimp.gif

YOU WIN. HOTTEST PAIR.... thanks for making my afternoon. Can't wait to get home. Might have to give the wifey her valentines AF1's early....

Gotta love NYC's underestimation of new model Jordans. Got mine for 175$ flat today. I know it's not as good as those with employee discount /etc...but I was starting to get worried on these, my usual spots didn't even know if they were getting until they showed up today.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Beautiful!...imma cop these and the stealths..is this the first time Jordans came out back2back weekends?...if not what other's did and colors please....just wondering........

From what i remember back in the late 80's early 90's both colors came out at the same time (white ones & black ones)... .so we had difficultchoices to make back then...that was a time when everything was general release AND $100 per pair...they always came out NBA all-star wknd but your onlypreview of the shoe would be from the super bowl commercials...unlike now where the pics leak months before initial release...ahh good ol days where you onlysee them for the 1st time in person & fall in love with the shoe...or hate em

Back
Top Bottom