Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

saw 3 lawn chairs in front of nt chicago this afternoon. that doesnt seem like much of a line. it's supposed to be sub zero tonight, so those 3 mf'ersare crazy.

we only got one pair of each size at r-sole. no one is really asking about them. im passing and getting the stealths.

damn I'm salty about these it seems like only finishline is gettin em and even finishline that never really had jays got em but resrved em early. I evenwork in the mall and didnt even think to go downthere cause the never get *!*#. Stores that got lasers and Ls jays aint even gettin em, so I gotta try my luckwit eastbay which is almost a lost cause.

At what time will Finishline.com footlocker.com or eastbay.com have them up? (more or less)

I know sometimes these fools will put em up for sale at weird times. I've missed some good kicks because of this.

So if anyone has an idea, please let me know (?)

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Terrell Owens is rocking them on ESPN right now in the celebrity All-star game
^took off and dunked in them too
eek.gif

...who thought an NFL player would be filling MJs shoes when it came to airing out sigs pre-release date

Originally Posted by HMack007

See the thing is, cops can tell when they are getting lied to, and something just didn't seem right here. 12 pairs? Come on now.....

a lot of people are getting lied to. if these were going to be that limited, all of the usual online re-seller sites wouldnt be letting them go pre-releasefor 30 under retail. theyre just gettin everyone frenzied to keep them from sitting for 12 months.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

wait what online sites had em for 30 under retail??

i dont remember exactly which one, but i saw them for 155 on at least one and retail on the others i checked. sneaker docter still had them for retaillast i checked, not my size.

doesn't look like these things are very limited. i saw them at almost every footlocker and champs that i went to. easy pass for me...but will be pickin upthe blks.

Man this sucks I really wanted to get these but some other things came up. The all stars, the stealths and the grey ones are the only ones that I like. I wontget these or the stealths but I will certainly get the grey ones.

Mos def had these on yesterday when I saw himat magic and they looked fire, I pray eastbay or finishline works out!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

doesn't look like these things are very limited. i saw them at almost every footlocker and champs that i went to. easy pass for me...but will be pickin up the blks.

I don't know where you live but I called around and only one store in each mall will be selling these.

Back
Top Bottom