Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

NEED HELP!!! I tried the link but it says they're no longer available!!!
Help please!

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

got my size 13 except I got charged tax why didnt you JordanCollector???
I dont get charged tax for shoes...i live in MN where there is no sales tax on clothing or shoes
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

edit: no problem for the 20% off code freezelle

yo I hope this goes thru I know how shady finishline can be! Do you think I should try eastbay just to b safe or have u guys had pretty good sucess with them?Yo good look on that code Jordan!!

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

use coupon code: DHUNTING2

FOR 20% OFF!!!

and yes, they are on finishline!!!

VERY VERY GOOD LOOKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I just ordered my pair PLUS the white/black Melo M4....... shipped (for free) for $261.06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Plus I had a few bux left on a gift card so I paidjust $242.09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they don't cancel the order. They wouldn't do that.... would they????

Just tried the link and it says it's no longer available!!!
And to the dude laughing...not necessary bro!
help please

Got my Size 13 from Finishline.com too. Got the email Order Confirmation and everything already ! I didn't try the discount code because I didn't wantto take a chance of my order getting canceled because of it. Good luck everybody, the sizes are selling fast !

Shundy

Thanks for the discount code jordan23collecta. I wanted a 9.5, but since they're out I went with a 10.

Man I wished I would have been about to use to 20% coupon. I did it to quick and used the 15%. Oh well it's only ten dollars and I dont have to wake upearly and stand in line. Plus it beats paying $200.00

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

use coupon code: DHUNTING2

FOR 20% OFF!!!

and yes, they are on finishline!!!

VERY VERY GOOD LOOKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I just ordered my pair PLUS the white/black Melo M4....... shipped (for free) for $261.06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Plus I had a few bux left on a gift card so I paidjust $242.09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they don't cancel the order. They wouldn't do that.... would they????

Jordan23collector!!!
Thank you so much for the help!!!! Grabbed my 2 sz 13's with the 20% and free shipping!!!!!
peace
ps. Shundy!!! Good seeing you out there bro!
Perry

Back
Top Bottom