Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Scooped up my stealths today sz.13, dam it's crazy how fast the white/black/red xx3's went on eastbay. I am glad I had mine since last week anddidn't have to rely on that.
Now I am torn I don't know which one's I like better.

Where my dc/va/md peoples dat copped dis morning? I had mines for about a week already. Rockin them today.got some denim dye on the laces and sole so I'mkinda upset but these joints is mean! Good luck nt

went to fulton st area around 930 and to my surprise modell's didnt get them
then went to the one footlocker that had it there since i had a gift card and got my 10.5

Just curious, did these go up on NDC at all?
Good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair.
peace

I failed when i went to the mall this morning. Someone told me about this site, so i checked it out and took a risk. Tey used paypal so I felt some sense ofsecurity. Do you guys think this site is legit? www.sneakersus.com If so they are still taking orders I think.

Originally Posted by T MoRG

I failed when i went to the mall this morning. Someone told me about this site, so i checked it out and took a risk. Tey used paypal so I felt some sense of security. Do you guys think this site is legit? www.sneakersus.com If so they are still taking orders I think.

I don't like the looks of it but I could be wrong. I hope I am for your sake. Good luck.

I was the 1st person at the store I bought them in...and surprisingly the only person there when it opened

I failed when i went to the mall this morning. Someone told me about this site, so i checked it out and took a risk. Tey used paypal so I felt some sense of security. Do you guys think this site is legit? www.sneakersus.com If so they are still taking orders I think.

I just ordered a size 12 from sneakersus...$182 Shipped. I called the number, the guy seemed pretty legit. He has a couple size 10's left and maybeanother 12.
great find if you right about this one T Morg.

Can anyone verify the website?

got mine's, the last only 10.5
smokin.gif
is like a walk in.

Originally Posted by wrbush31

I don't like the looks of it but I could be wrong. I hope I am for your sake. Good luck.

fake sites dont usually carry team jordans, they also have larger varieties of retros mostly in OG colorways

good luck tho

let is know if it is legit

Originally Posted by 3320 Anderson ave

Whats the number u called nikedunk15?

718-795-8694

Let me know what you think of this guy...its hard to tell but he seemed like he knew his #%%#

i just placed my order at sneakersus.com using paypal.

so if anythings happend bad.. am i safe with paypal?

I was first in line at the WSS.... I looked at them, they were
eek.gif

But then I saw some pre-creasing on them like most of the pairs, I left the store. I quickly had a change of heart, and picked up my size 11.
laugh.gif

I used a rewards card that I already had, which gave me $10 off. $189 out the door.

Plus I got $20 worth of gift cards with my purchase
pimp.gif
Using that topick up the Stealths next week.

Well they didn't have my size 10.5 or 11 but the guy guaranteed authenticity for every shoe he sells and said not to worry. good luck and post a review ifand when you get the shoes.

I want to know if that site is legit. I didn't see it in the list of websites in the legit check forum. But then again, it didn't look fake due to thefact that their selection was small.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Just curious, did these go up on NDC at all?
Good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair.
peace

talked to the customer service at NDC yesterday and she said they will not have these on the site, they will have the black/red/stealth that release nextweek

Woke up, and went to the mall. Easy cop in Nashville. These shoes are beautiful. Good luck to all those still looking for your pair.

These shoes are incredibly nice.

I got my pair today at my local NEX.

I showed up an hour after they opened and they hadn't sold a pair yet.
laugh.gif

Tried a 11.5 and 12 and decided to go with the 11.5

The total cost was $149.99 no tax
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get theStealth's next weekend.

easy cop here in los angeles at the beverly center shiek's. got there at 9:30. nothing opened till 10. first one there and 12.5 was the biggest left. gotit and they surprisingly fit. i almost always wear a 13 in all my shoes. this is the first time i copped at a store on the morning of a release in a long time.first tight looking jordans since the xx's 3 years ago to me. i'm a happy camper needless to say.

Back
Top Bottom