Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I knew we would have a full size run down here still left. Everybody here likes to cop the fake jays from bootleg man. Oh well, makes it easier on me.

jumpmansneakers.com charging $250 today, and they still have the Countdown packs for $420.00
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sincere14lyfe

The All Stars came with a slight crease where the toe box ends at the mid section. Not bad. Looks like it was done during manufacturing.

mine and a lot of others were too, it must be. im going to wear them so it doesnt matter, but its weird.

JUST got a 9.5 at SHIEKHS BEVERLY CENTER IN LA......THEY STILL GOT 9 AND 8.5 IF INTERESTED......I ordered a 12 from that sneakersus.com and didnt get aconfirmation email.did anyone get a confirmation email?

damn im glad i got a pair.

went to footlocker in the galleria in houston, they only had one size 8 so i had to get the 8.5 and my homegirl had to go to champs to get the only 8.5 there.

I hope its not gonna be this hard to get the black/red

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

jumpmansneakers.com charging $250 today, and they still have the Countdown packs for $420.00
laugh.gif
word to poofyo.
laugh.gif
Wouldn't be surprised if those pricesrise, and dude comes in here to say "these are more limited than I thought, and they're sold out everywhere" or something along thoselines....tryin to get that last minute hustle on suspect NT'ers.
laugh.gif
Oh well...

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

JUST got a 9.5 at SHIEKHS BEVERLY CENTER IN LA......THEY STILL GOT 9 AND 8.5 IF INTERESTED......I ordered a 12 from that sneakersus.com and didnt get a confirmation email.did anyone get a confirmation email?

the line for starbucks was longer than for the jordan's at shiek's! no line at all!
laugh.gif

I got ownage...nothing, zip, nada. I went to my mall...only one store got them...FINISHLINE of all stores. NOTHING at CHAMPS or FOOTACTION...sad man. I thenwent to WSS, nada...then my last ditch was this smallish boutique near where I live...they did not get them either.

Oh well...I guess it just makes my decision to buy 2 pairs of the stealths that much easier.

Eastbay's got me aggravated.
mad.gif
I copped my pair last night, and received an email to call in to verify the order. My girl ordered my pair overnightdelivery. So she calls in, and the rep tells her since Monday is Pres. Day they'll ship out on Tuesday and arrive Wednesday. So what's the point ofovernight delivery then? Since the call to Eastbay to verify was already placed they should be shipping out today, not Tuesday.
mad.gif
Bout to call in and getsome of that shipping money back.

Good to see cats are satisfied with their 23's and props to the heads in Nashville that were able to cop! Special thanks to Gentry for sending mine in themail on Wednesday, you always come thru on your word
pimp.gif

Thank you for the SNEAKERSUS.COM lead...placed my order and received a confirmation email. I feel better now! Thanks NT.

honestly...these shoes were more limited than everyone expected
ntla only received 30 pairs
all stores in north carolina received 12

you can think its more my own business but honestly people will realize these were more limited than many shoes

Originally Posted by savan310

I dunno that sneakersus.com, looks kinda suspect to me. Anybody else feel the same way?
I hope not...I just ordered...I used PAYPAL...and got a confirmation email. We shall see. I will post a review once I get my kicks.

seriously, these shoes aren't as limited as most people think. And once resellers realize this, I'll be on eBay getting my pair. I copped the Stealthsyesterday, and am going to cop another pair next week, on layaway. I'm kinda broke, so budget-balling is my thing right now.

The All-Stars are okay, but I can live without them. Stealths crush these joints.

^ Same, used sneakersus.com and received a confirmation email through Paypal.... really didn't look too suspect to me, and the fact that they had somepretty legit looking items (team J's and some of their clearance stuff CAN'T be fake, haha) makes it look hopeful as well.

Back
Top Bottom