Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I hope UPS comes early tomorrow!!! Its snowin in Chicago, and I got 2 days off. I guess Im gonna have to rock them around my house..lol.

^ I don't think these are limited at all i mean i saw alot of mens & kids sizes at a local mom & pop store so think BMP
roll.gif

wow these are amazing, i would get them but im low on money and savin for the stealths.
but looks wise i think there right with the stealths if not better
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TRYNA GET THEM THIS WEEK.

Kind of disappointed they changed the sole from grey to white (on the Wh-Blk-Rd colorway) but the shoe looks nice. It sure has grown on me since pictures firstsurfaced.

So does anybody know exactly how limited these are?

If I live in NYC, could I walk in the day of release in the afternoon and easily pick up a pair in 9 or 9.5? Could I wait it out until they hitsales/clearance? Should I go to eBay and hope they go for lower prices like XXIs and XX2s?

Anybody with some advice, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Originally Posted by rickjames10

Kind of disappointed they changed the sole from grey to white (on the Wh-Blk-Rd colorway) but the shoe looks nice. It sure has grown on me since pictures first surfaced.
I saw someone with some fakes last week. The grey sole and black shoe strings definitely did a lot for this colorway.

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

Originally Posted by barry

Yeah we need confirmation on if finishlines/footactions are getting these, even if only a select few stores.

It's been confirmed that the release will be the equivelant of the QS XX, and my local finishline definitely got those.
Don't think this release is the equivalent off the QS XX, local shop that got the QS XX(and gets everything but LS releases) is not getting these...also a local Finishline line got 20 pairs when they usually get 50+ of almost everything. They got 36+ packs of the DMP and only 20 pairs of these. They seem more limited then people are thinking. Don't understand JB. I have been buying AJ since the original AJ 1(man I am showing my age) and these are actually the 1st non retro Jordan I wanted to buy since the XIV and JB wants to make it hard for people to get these. I just don't understand. Seems like they are just pissing the true Jordan loyalist off....

Thanks for the info, I still haven't called my stores yet but the only reason I mentioned the XX is that one of our 'insiders' made that analogy somewhere in the summary post. Now we know it's gotta be more limited. I fell for you that these first two XX3 colors are classics in the making yet difficult to obtain. It's all marketing. JB is mixing in a ton of limited XX3 color schemes with GRs to the point that the public gets confused and beasts over all of them. They wanted to avoid having this shoe sit on shelves like the XX1 and XX2 and this was the perfect way.
Nah i live in Denver too and i called a few spots and they are pretty limited i got the the exact numbers that spots are getting but 3 spots areconfirmed to get them with a possibilty of a 4th so in Denver its gonna rought. Camping out i think is the only option

I HAVE TO SEE THEM IN PERSON FIRST N IF I LIKE ILL GET..................

decided to pass on these for now. i'm gonna save up and get all the packs. then later this year when my funds are correct, i will cop from a reseller orflight club or something.

Stealthsfor me. White pattern leather, is a shoe head no no in my book. Wait until they turn a creamy looking color....... Didnt we learn this? This shoe willnot be good to rock or collect for the price they want.

Some guy walked into my store with these about a week back. At first i thought they were fake. But i inspected them and they were real. They were nice andreally light.

I got my all star's today and I love them. Quality is great. These really grew on me, can't wait to get the stealths...

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

So does anybody know exactly how limited these are?

If I live in NYC, could I walk in the day of release in the afternoon and easily pick up a pair in 9 or 9.5? Could I wait it out until they hit sales/clearance? Should I go to eBay and hope they go for lower prices like XXIs and XX2s?

Anybody with some advice, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

I wouldnt wait. Its safer and besides I got people calling my store to see if we gonna get them. I think that these are going to be a hot release sincethere is so much hype about the XX3...best thing to do is put them on layaway in Footlocker (if they allow it). You can never be too careful my friend. Wake upealy and get them while u can

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by barry

Yeah we need confirmation on if finishlines/footactions are getting these, even if only a select few stores.

It's been confirmed that the release will be the equivelant of the QS XX, and my local finishline definitely got those.
Don't think this release is the equivalent off the QS XX, local shop that got the QS XX(and gets everything but LS releases) is not getting these...also a local Finishline line got 20 pairs when they usually get 50+ of almost everything. They got 36+ packs of the DMP and only 20 pairs of these. They seem more limited then people are thinking. Don't understand JB. I have been buying AJ since the original AJ 1(man I am showing my age) and these are actually the 1st non retro Jordan I wanted to buy since the XIV and JB wants to make it hard for people to get these. I just don't understand. Seems like they are just pissing the true Jordan loyalist off....

Thanks for the info, I still haven't called my stores yet but the only reason I mentioned the XX is that one of our 'insiders' made that analogy somewhere in the summary post. Now we know it's gotta be more limited. I fell for you that these first two XX3 colors are classics in the making yet difficult to obtain. It's all marketing. JB is mixing in a ton of limited XX3 color schemes with GRs to the point that the public gets confused and beasts over all of them. They wanted to avoid having this shoe sit on shelves like the XX1 and XX2 and this was the perfect way.
Nah i live in Denver too and i called a few spots and they are pretty limited i got the the exact numbers that spots are getting but 3 spots are confirmed to get them with a possibilty of a 4th so in Denver its gonna rought. Camping out i think is the only option

Which stores? NikeTown is definitely one, and ShoeExtreme in Westminster is another possibility. Either way sounds like another mission impossible typeweekend.

Got mine on Saturday, rocked them on Sunday. They fit great, and feel real nice on your feet. I'm very happy with these.
2vsm6op.jpg

^^we just got our shipment and the quality is unbelievable
we have less of these then we have ever had for any shoe other than the blk laser iv
these should be decently limited

As far as numbers go, I'm a GM at Finishline. Our store got 16 pairs of these, 12 of the black colorway. They are a very nice quality build. They run trueto size. The fit on these is spectacular, my FAVORITE shoe in a long time.

Can't wait to get these on sat. loved them when I seen the advertisement pics but now that I see the pics of peeps who alread have them just makes medrool.

And I don't know why everyone is doubting how limited these will be. As far as I've seen for the release of the XXIII these are th only ones that havethe stitching of MJ'S initials which sets them apart from the rest of them and also the best colorway as well. Also there was a video on here somewhere ofJB reps saying that these would be more sought after than the titaniums.

The quality is these is NICE..... I wish i had the funds to cop these but im waiting on the stealths to come out on my birthday weekend of the 23th-24th and my21st Birthday
And im passing on the march pack

Back
Top Bottom