Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

How do they run in size? Big? Small? True to regular size?
I would really like to know. I have mine on reserve, but I need to know which size to ask for. Thanks to anyone with this information.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I would really like to know. I have mine on reserve, but I need to know which size to ask for. Thanks to anyone with this information.

If you would read the posts, you would see that people said they run TRUE TO SIZE...

I ordered mine from uptempoair.com last Wed night. They just emailed me saying they were shortened on there shipment but were getting more in later in theweek. Now I dont know if I should wait and see if they get them back in or just try to get them Saturday morning at finishline. Anybody else order fromuptempoair and get theirs shipped?

Everyone's getting all nuts about if these are going to be limited or not. I don't know what its like going to FinishLine day of release and not beingable to cop. I've done this in CT and NJ and never had a problem. I'll be coppin both releases at a FL in Connecticut.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

If you would read the posts, you would see that people said they run TRUE TO SIZE...

I went through the posts and I did not see that they ran TRUE TO SIZE. It was an oversight on my part, but thanks for the information.....

we have both the all stars and stealths at my store here in saint louis. one pair of each size for both. i'm not feeling the all stars much, but i'vealready got my 10.5 in the stealths on the hold shelf. easily my favorite J since the XVI.

Don't know if you're an SIU or a Marquette fan, but if the latter is the case, Seton Hall is gonna wax that $#* tonight.

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Don't know if you're an SIU or a Marquette fan, but if the latter is the case, Seton Hall is gonna wax that $#* tonight.

SIU. This is a Jordan thread anyways, you just waisted your third post on a thought that no one cares about. you been to the sports forum yet chief?

I so badly want to just wear these stealths now, and pay for them when they come out. Hopefully my boss is in a good mood today.

last nite i went to my local finishline and paid for 3 pair(2-10.5's, 1-10)..
but where can i get some black jordan laces for them..

also what up with r.bush rockin J's, how does that work with his adidas deal??

i want to pre-order these but everywhere i look they are sold out in a 10.5 if anyone knows a site with a 10.5 let me know

Comparison pics. The only difference you can really see is the replacement of carbon fibre on the bottom.

Men's on the left, GS on the right:
2mfxjmc.jpg

2005nde.jpg

e6t3dk.jpg

vymsr7.jpg

Men's Outsole:
1e8979.jpg

GS Outsole:
wrjmo4.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Isn't Reggie Bush signed with adidas
laugh.gif
I bet he's wearingJB shorts too.

What's the deal with their facial expressions, they look like a miserable couple.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

anyone? how do all you people have these already?
You go to the store and give the person that works there the money and you get the shoes

Why did you ask the same question 3 times is want i want to know ?

303730078.jpg

Happy I got all 3 pairs.
happy.gif

My friend just bought 6 pairs of these thinking he is going to flp em in eBay. I seriously doubt these will bring anything more than retail, at least I hopenot because I want him to get stuck. I'm just hating because he try to sell me a pair for 250 ... UGH

Where can I get these in DC/MD/VA or NYC?

Wasn't Reggie a fan of jay's back in his USC days? I remember him wearing some XI concords on his subway blog videos a few years back

I can see these going for 250 after the release date because JB fd there customers once again by limiting yet another colorway. I just cant believe JB is doingthis for the 23., although I know why. Side by side comparison, the stealths are KILLING the allstars imo so dont feel too bad if you miss out on the allstars.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

anyone? how do all you people have these already?
Kid,
Most of the people here have built relationships with the store owners/managers that they shop with and are able to purchase early.
For those without connects like myself, a couple of legit websites sold them early under retail.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

SIU. This is a Jordan thread anyways, you just waisted your third post on a thought that no one cares about. you been to the sports forum yet chief?

I so badly want to just wear these stealths now, and pay for them when they come out. Hopefully my boss is in a good mood today.

Oh, no. I "waisted" my third post! Have you been to the spelling forum, also known as school yet? Chief. I envy your life, clown.

IMO, all-stars are the best color way period. I think i might also try to cop the stealths later I know they won't sell out in my hometown

Back
Top Bottom