Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

man i love these! i was the 9th person in line @ 4:30am and still couldn't get my size 10, had to settle for 9.5. my footaction had 2 12's, 2 11's,2 10's, 2 9.5's, and then a few smaller sizes. they had no 13's and above, they were the only store to get them.

my only concern about that site is that they list sizes they don't have in stock anymore. I called right before i put an order for 10.5 and the guy saidthey were all out. good luck

Originally Posted by 3320 Anderson ave

my only concern about that site is that they list sizes they don't have in stock anymore. I called right before i put an order for 10.5 and the guy said they were all out. good luck

Man...I ordered a 10.5 too...but I have a confirmation email as well as paypal...so I hope that means something.

just got mine from footlocker, man these shoes are crazy, very light and appealing. this one is a classic for sure.

seriously, these shoes aren't as limited as most people think.
laugh.gif

These are one of the most limited Jordan shoes I've ever seen. What shoe or pack has been more limited than these?

Obviously not as limited as the Titaniums, but those were THE most limited public release Jordan of all time.

Only 1 store in my city got em and they only had 16 pairs..But I got mine cuz I was first in line..Easily the best Jordan to release in several years..

Copped my pair this morning!!!! These shoes look sooooooo much better in person. The store i went to onlyhad an odd size run... Im assuming they only had one run available. When i got there, only 5 sizes available. Some were reserved or already pre-ordered. Luckily one of the available sizes was a 10. Woooohooo!!!

BTW does anyone know how many pairs were produced?

these shoes aren't as limited as most people think.
Only 1 footlocker in the district got 'em by me and only received 24 pairs ... no footactions received 'em .... and I live in a HIGHLYurban area where J's are flooded. Quite a few urban accounts received them, but only 1 pair per size for the most part. I'm actually surprised on thenumbers ... as I was expecting them to be everywhere like the "Quickstrike XX's".

Am Not So sure about that Sneakersus.comanymore.I ordered size 12 I didnt get a confirmation email, I called the guy 2 hours ago he said he will call me backwith the confirmation and I still Hvent heard from Him. Is anyone having the same problem.

pre-bought mine few weeks ago.. went to pick up at my nearest footlocker today.. o man.. they look great!!!so much detail...no kidding...
pimp.gif
this colorway looks better than titaniums in person.. IMO..
roll.gif

sorry for posting my reply on da xx3 summary thread @ first... thought it'd be more appropriate to post it here instead.. my apologies..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Eastbay's got me aggravated.
mad.gif
I copped my pair last night, and received an email to call in to verify the order. My girl ordered my pair overnight delivery. So she calls in, and the rep tells her since Monday is Pres. Day they'll ship out on Tuesday and arrive Wednesday. So what's the point of overnight delivery then? Since the call to Eastbay to verify was already placed they should be shipping out today, not Tuesday.
mad.gif
Bout to call in and get some of that shipping money back.

Has anyone else gotten an email to call in and verify their order? I have never heard of that happening. Hopefully your order will even be fulfilled,let alone ship in a timely fashion.

Went to my local Footlocker and saw the XX3's on display. They still had my size. I looked at it very carefully but it didn't convince at all to buythem. I'll have to wait for the black colorway next week. Much better

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Am Not So sure about that Sneakersus.comanymore.I ordered size 12 I didnt get a confirmation email, I called the guy 2 hours ago he said he will call me back with the confirmation and I still Hvent heard from Him. Is anyone having the same problem.

yeah so far so good. Ordered very smoothly on line and got a confirmation very quickly. So...only time will tell. I will def report back once I getthem...if I get them.

as for the WSS question above...it stands for WAREHOUSE SHOE STORE....usually in the more "urban" areas around LA. Maybe outside of Calitoo not sure. But some WSS get Js it just varies.

I can never predict the hype on J's in 757. Went to Little Creek NEX @ 1 am. Was the only person there till 2. Then maybe 4 more people showed right beforethey gave out the tickets at 845. I just didnt want to miss these, but could have saved some sleep. This was the least people I have seen at a release in aminute. Happy with paying 149.99 out the door.

I think these are the best XX3's
I feel the upper design on the all-stars was captured on all XX3's. Then again the "DNA" pattern was captured on all XX1's
laugh.gif

Has anyone gotten the dreaded unable to fulfill order call/email from Eastbay or FinishLine?

Back
Top Bottom