Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by skrew713

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

HEADS UP FOR ANYONE IN THE HOUSTON AREA LOOKING FOR THESE

GREENSPOINT MALL HAS A LOT OF PAIRS SCATTERED AROUND.

FINISHLINE HAS A 9, 11, AND 12
FOOTACTION HAS A 8, 10.5, AND 12
FOOTLOCKER HAS A 9

THE 10.5 IN FOOTACTION WAS MAD DIRTY FROM THE BOTTOM SO I BOUGHT THE LAST 10.5 FROM FOOTLOCKER.

Do you know if they will ship? Can you give me a phone number to them or at least an area code so i can look them up? Wouldn't be willing to grab mea pair would ya? I know how to return favors.

sorry but im low on funds to pick up a other pair. heres are the numbers

finishline : 281-877-9744
footaction: 281-875-5601

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by raptors29

The prices for these are starting to drop. I've noticed that after releases prices skyrocket because people panic.

Really? I just sold a pair for $310. Go figure.

ive been watching a lot, just for fun, and theyre dropping like a rock. you mustve had the right lucky combo or some fake bids to get that much.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by raptors29

The prices for these are starting to drop. I've noticed that after releases prices skyrocket because people panic.

Really? I just sold a pair for $310. Go figure.

ive been watching a lot, just for fun, and theyre dropping like a rock. you mustve had the right lucky combo or some fake bids to get that much.
I don't know, they're still doing pretty good from what I've seen... they don't end for under $220 shipped (unless it's aquestionable seller)... and the average has to be around $240-250 shipped (with some still going as high as like $280-300 shipped). Just what I'm seeing.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Price had nothing to do with it ?

You dont know niketalkers do you
Amen to that.

Heres an offer I was just made on a pair of DS Jordans.
Black/Red xx2 $70 shipped
roll.gif

I mean make a best offer, but be freaking serious
alien.gif

they probably were serious. black/red xx2 are going for 85 shipped all day long on ebay.

wut the hell, i go away for 2 days and they put the size i need up on eastbay (13.5). i called and said that they are totally out of stock, they will notbe releasing another round.

I seen these in person today at my local sneaker store, and I must say that I'm thoroughly impressed by these. The black XX3s were excellent as well. Doyou guys anticipate a sellout on XX3s in the near future or will they sit on shelves for a while?
I really want them, but I just copped some foams and I'm getting the structures tomorrow.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Got em!!! Thanks bro

did it work for you? they shipped?
cool if it did, glad 2 help.

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

did everyone that order them from finishline with that discount on the jordan 23, receive them yet???????

Yes. I did. I don't know if they honored it. Invoice price was retail.

for those who order at sneakersus.com how many of you guys used paypal as the method of payment?

if they didnt shipped it until tuesday im going to cancel my order.

^ I used Paypal. I thought we were going to get our shipping confirmations today? Well, I'm still holding out hope because some people got their'syesterday... so IDK.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Got em!!! Thanks bro

did it work for you? they shipped?
cool if it did, glad 2 help.
Yeah, I had to go into my local footaction and had them order, free shipping too!! Thanks alot man

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

SNEAKERSUS.COM update: I just got my Tracking no.

Check yours!
Nothing yet for me...
mad.gif

Haha, oh well, I probably ordered too late and he can't find any kicks to fill my order. Which sucks, but oh well, I guess we'll see what happens. Thanks for posting though... at least some people are getting their's.

finally got mine..it was a bit struggle ..really cant decide between the stealths and this colorway...but..still i copped the all stars...

Yo, What the ......!!!!!!!!!! My girl ordered from sneakersus.com LAST Saturday and this guy has yet to respond to her email and she has yet to recieve hertracking number. What is going on here? This crap is really starting to piss me off, I mean they charge her card but havent even given her a damn trackingnumber!!!!!

FrankMathews...those stores actually shipped it out to you?? I called and they will not ship out.

Got my pair last week..deff. Loving these right here can't wait to ball in them..stores around my way still have good sizes..just saw like 3 10.5..and thestealth 23's r still availiable as well..might try to pick up a pair of those..glad everybody got there pairs..if ne body needs help getting the all starslet me know always willing to help out..oh and I'm in new jersey also

Back
Top Bottom