Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

like others I have NOT received my tracking # from SNEAKERSUS.COM...

I also used Paypal to pay. I agree I am willing to wait a tad longer....maybe tue or wed. After Wed I will cancel my order...and try to get my refund. Ihope they find my size. I know that is why it is taking longer, the site has to track down available pairs to resell. So with that in mind I will wait.

At least they are seeming more and more legit as some people have tracking numbers. I hope I get mine soon...I may drop a kind touch base email on Monday tosee where I sit.

I called that number and the dude at sneakersus sounded nervous as hell, After I told him what's up he then says "I'm not in the office, pleaseemail me with your order number and I will send you shipping number." This is crazy dude charged my girl's card on the 18th and still no damn trackinginfo?! So I'ma stay tuned and see what's up.

i would have never ordered from that site. i once ordered from bnyconline and i had to call for my tracking number, when my package arrived i got a email withmy tracking lol. so hope everyones package is already shipped, and they are just late on the tracking.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

like others I have NOT received my tracking # from SNEAKERSUS.COM...

I also used Paypal to pay. I agree I am willing to wait a tad longer....maybe tue or wed. After Wed I will cancel my order...and try to get my refund. I hope they find my size. I know that is why it is taking longer, the site has to track down available pairs to resell. So with that in mind I will wait.

At least they are seeming more and more legit as some people have tracking numbers. I hope I get mine soon...I may drop a kind touch base email on Monday to see where I sit.

Yo something smells fishy here....
smh.gif

I think alot of cats might have been set up..
frown.gif

bigmiz the sizes 14 and 15 were very scarce and hard to come by. out of all my sources only one got a sz 14 and none got a sz 15. good luck on finding it.eastbay restock is your best bet or ebay

BAD NEWS!!!! FNL.com dropped my order!!!! They've been trying to fill it since the 15th when they went up and because they pull their inventory fromactual store locations, every location shows as 'no stock available'. I just got off the phone with them and she basically said if you're orderhasn't shipped by now that your order will more likely be cancelled and refunded....I'm so heated right now!!
If anyone out there knows where I can pick up a sz 13 in the All-stars at non-rape prices get back at me.
peace

Originally Posted by tuan112

FrankMathews...those stores actually shipped it out to you?? I called and they will not ship out.
I had to go into my local footaction and had them order it. They won't ship it to you but if you have another store call they will ship itwhereever, free shipping too.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

bigmiz the sizes 14 and 15 were very scarce and hard to come by. out of all my sources only one got a sz 14 and none got a sz 15. good luck on finding it. eastbay restock is your best bet or ebay

Eastbay almost never restocks on larger sizes. I know for a fact the size 15s will be high on eBay, because all the size 15 All Stars I saw were over $300.

so whats the latest on the sneakersus.com deal? man.. im starting to get worried.. i ordered my stealths thru them.. and i keep emailing the guy and i get noresponse.. im going to wait it out untill wednesday and then cancel or call my bank to get my funds back..

Hopefully this sneakersus.com crap pans out if not, looks like I won't be getting these because of cats reselling these things at crazy prices, I mean evensome people here are trying to get at you for you $260 or shipped-I mean come on!!! Oh, well IF anyone can help me out by getting a pair in a size 10.5 atretail or little more than retail let me know that will be greatly appreciated. I live in the DC area thanks!!!!

if anybody ordered the stealth on sneakersus.com here are my update on sneakersUS.com!!! this guy actually emailed me and said that the shoe was released on02/23/08 and they couldnt ship it in an earlier day.. so thats a sign of relief somewhat.. now this website is starting to look legit..

ok , i ordered from sneakersus ... order 2 times last saturday .. one order was 2 pair , and one was one pair ...
I have only received one email , on the 2-pair order , with the trace # ... so i track it at ups.com , and see that its only 3.0 lbs ... this can't be 2pair of shoes ...
so i email the guy inquiring about the weight and he responds this way ...

"Dear ---------;
This is part of your order.We'll inform you later tonight about the next part of your order.

www.sneakersUS.com

customer support "

well that was 2 days ago , and i haven't heard a damn thing , also not a word on my second order ...

looks like you were right 160/200
laugh.gif

this is going to be a pain in the %*! filing a paypal claim , because i guess i will have to refuse the ups shipment , seeing as how if i sign for it and keepit , paypal will only see that i got a package , not necessarily knowing that my order was only partial .... i sell on ebay alot , and have had many paypalclaims , i have always came out ok , not losing money because i follow the rules and ship to confirmed addresses with sig. confirm ..

Anybody got any advice ? .. my plan is to call this guy today , and really lay into him , and see if he will just refund the money ... this bullsht about notbeing in front of his computer , and email him for info is not going to work again ... either he convinces me beyond a reasonable doubt to trust him and bepatient , or i will be filing a paypal claim ...

Honestly , it looked good , and was worth a shot , but as days go by i am having more doubt ...
smh.gif

Anybody out there that can help me out! I need a sz 13 in the All-Stars without the rape Ebay prices. I got royally screwed by FNL.com so please, any/allinfo would be greatly appreciated.
peace
Perry

I ordered from sneakersus.com too, and I havent received no tracking # or anything from that cat. I called him wednesday and ask him when they will ship hesaid most shoes is going out on Thursday look for your tracking number I still didnt received anything. Am giving him until wedenesday then am filing a claimbecuas ei got some back orders on FNL 4 pairs which included 10, 10.5 11 and 12.
However I dont really trust filing claims with paypal last year was a bad paypal and ebay year for me I lost $435 through claims to them. I lost $250 on someretro V RA Laser, the guy had authentic tagged pictures up and send me fakes, I filed the claim and Paypal was asking me to get an offcial letter hear fromnike or an appraiser to verify it. I went to NTLA and they verify it but they coudnt give me letter head thus Paypal say i didnt qualify for a refund.
Then I lost $185 on the retro 3 cool grey from a canadian seller. After a week he didn ship them so i filed a claim he responded and say he shipped them andgave payapl the tracking number, when i received them they were 1000% fake thus I couldnt file a claim becuase you only have one claim per transaction.
Now i got 2 bootlegs in my garage due to paypal, My best bet is if you receive fakes return them to the seller with tracking number then fles your claim andsay you and the seller had agreement to send them back for refund and you will be refunded.

Or , take the original shipment back to the shipping company and tell them wrong address , so that the tracking number will show return to origin , thushelping in the paypal claim ..

at least i think that will work ... never actually happened to me , but thats always been my plan when buying shoes with paypal , in case they are fake.

Back
Top Bottom