Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

to keep it G these run small so go a half size big.
To keep it G I think it depends on your foot cause I feel they are to big and you should cop them a .5 smaller.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So I copped the Stealths and I'm hella satisfied. The toebox of the shoe actually adds up to 23. Where midsole is just like the XX in front, where it meetsthe toebox. And of course the toebox takes a cue from the III. Get it? XX + III gets you this part of the shoe.

edit, some pics: I tried to resize.

bonus:

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

to keep it G these run small so go a half size big.
To keep it G I think it depends on your foot cause I feel they are to big and you should cop them a .5 smaller.

umm...u trying to be funny? Just let me know cause i dont do the internet beef thing i just came in here to let people know and ur prolly right, it dependson ur foot.

best not to order online go in the store try it on and if it fits walk out with them, they had them in my size and the rest is history

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

So I copped the Stealths and I'm hella satisfied. The toebox of the shoe actually adds up to 23. Where midsole is just like the XX in front, where it meets the toebox. And of course the toebox takes a cue from the III. Get it? XX + III gets you this part of the shoe.

bonus:
cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

So I copped the Stealths and I'm hella satisfied. The toebox of the shoe actually adds up to 23. Where midsole is just like the XX in front, where it meets the toebox. And of course the toebox takes a cue from the III. Get it? XX + III gets you this part of the shoe.

bonus:
i think i will cop these

the flash ODed on my pics, but they're still
pimp.gif

I watched the DVD twice, and still don't know the point of the fin on the back.
Has this been answered?

Listen to the Tinker interview on kixandthecity for full info on the fin on the back.

I'm definitely coppin both, but I see homeboy with the All Stars on his feet and I think those still look cleaner.

I can get a pair of these tomorrow for $149.99 but Im on the fence. Somebody tell me what they think is personally great about the shoe or what is bad aboutthe shoe that might warrant avoiding this purchase.

Well it seems I will be coping the stealths instead because no place in my area are getting these but they are releasing the stealths tomorrow instead

Well ladies, looks like we are going to have another nuthouse release

Annapolis Mall isn't getting any. DTLR in Columbia is only getting 12 PAIRS. Two employees told me and I looked at them like they were wearing theirgirlfriends heads for hats. They said that there will be NO raffle and that it will be first come first serve.

See the thing is, cops can tell when they are getting lied to, and something just didn't seem right here. 12 pairs? Come on now.....

They also said that the Wheaton DTLR will be selling another set of Titaniums tomorrow as well.....

can't wait, already got my stealths reserved and i'm gettin to the mall @ 5am in the morning tomorrow!

listen kids, here's the deal...

the all stars ARE limited. just because some stores that usually don't get LS, etc. is getting them doesn't mean these aren't limited.

JB has switched up their strategy on this one. they want to have people thinking they will be readily available, then miss out. think about it, that willcreate more hype for the GR releases. they are doing all of this to attempt what they haven't been able to do since the XX's: have a GR sell out.

there are a lot of stores that usually get all releases here in baltimore & those stores DON'T have them. so if u really want them, don't take yourchances thinking they will be around.

most of the stores that got these only have 1 pair per size.

just tryna help out.
10o1hs0.jpg

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Well it seems I will be coping the stealths instead because no place in my area are getting these but they are releasing the stealths tomorrow instead
Well now I just called back and was told it was the white colorway and only sz.8.5 & 12 are left

^^more limited than i expected
we still havnt received the shipment of our bigger sizes yet

I was going to pass on these but im glad i didnt and good thing i copped for retail
another pic for my nters good thing i copped these in the bronx for retail+tax
i was expecting to pay 200$

Originally Posted by HMack007

They also said that the Wheaton DTLR will be selling another set of Titaniums tomorrow as well.....
I would be so happy for some of our fellow sneaker collectors if that were true... but folks would be lined up already if its possible for thelocation.

Back
Top Bottom