Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I went to a local mall and the FootAction had already sold all of their's except a 9 to employees.

The DTLR had one in each size.

i just called my finishline and they said they have a full size run...i was wondering if i could use the code for in-store?

Uptempoair.com has ANOTHER restock but now the price is up to $299.99. That's pushing it, but to each their own.

They also got more Stealths at $259.99

I woke up ealry to get to the mall and headed to footlocker. I saw probably 5 people buyin shoes and i was 6th and got my size. The dude said there were only11 pairs left!! so it was pretty limited

I was the only one at the store and bought the one and only 10.5

was anyone else hoping for black laces or just me?

Well I couldn't sleep well last night after the encouter with eastbay. I woke up early to go to the mall thinking since everyone said they were so limiteda place around here wouldn't get them. I got there at 8 the store doesn't open till 9 and nobody was there. I went out to the other mall and thatdoesn't open till 10 and no one there either so I just figure no place is getting them. Head back to the other spot that opened at 9 got there at like 920nobody there at first I didn't see them, but sure enough they had them and I copped my 12. Very happy.

This is the best colorway of the XX3 in my opinion. The second is that white / red colorway they show on the dvd that comes with them.

Good luck to everyone else who is searching.

I was not feeling them at first. Now that I bought them they are definately a nice looking shoe on the foot

Yeah I don't know what was up with the numbers on these. I'm in Brooklyn..and NONE of my local spots....Modells / FL / FA / FL ...even down to the momand pop stores who don't have a Nike account...but always end up with EVERY Jordan release had nothing. I was able to find ONE spot, as anyone who is fromNYC can tell you, is extremely odd, and they only went up to size 11. Does anyone know what the hell really went on with this release?

Our local niketown (OR) aint even getn em so these are pretty limited...hope 2 get my hands on sum even tho I wanted that nike discount.

Was on the phone with Eastbay on hold last night for 20 mins only to have then say I'm sorry they sold out in 5 mins. WOW! Oh well wasn't meant to be.

I am in CO i went to niketown early this morning got my 10.5 easy jus had to wait in line a few hours. But they only had maybe 20 pairs and they were one oftwo spots to get them in denver.Denver got a total of 32 i think. So yeah these are alot more limited then what we think

I went to my local mall where I called the day before and an employee told me that they would be recieving them this morning. So I go there and i notice thatnobody is waiting for them to open or anything, I ask the employee thats behind the cage thing(the things they put down when they close) if they had thewhite/red XX3's. He sais they werent getting them but check back next saturday for the black ones.

I was soo madd. I met a guy who was looking for them to and he was on the phone with his wife and she said she was on a site and her order just went through.He told me the site and I went to it on my phone and ordered them. It seemed kind of shady but they use paypal.

Got my pair at NTLA this morning. Was #2 in line. 1'st 2 people(dude in front of me and me) took a 10.5 and they only had 3. Sold out of everything inabout 20 min.

ONLY one store in Cleveland (Finishline in ParmaTown Mall) got these. All the sz 10's went to employees. Yeah, these were really limited.

These were super limited. I got my sz 13 and my man went x2 on 11.5 and an 11. I got to thank Vic in Nashville for helping me out. Lunch is on me. The XX3sare superb. I can't wait to hoop in them. I hope to get x2 on the Stealths next Saturday. To everyone who slept, shame on you. You will regret it. Ihope everybody has a good day. fit out

COOK # 45
get fit.

Walked in to the mall at 8:30 and I was the only one there. Got my 13. Walked down to the other store and they had some people in line, asked if they had a 13and she said "yah". so I copped two. Very satisfied.

im surprised how hard it is to get these. My 3 spots around my area said they took order on them, but have yet to receive their shipments. (that was lastnight)

Damn, these are quite limited. I got to the Expressions Boston this morning around 8:30. Though there ain's many dudes in line, they only got like 12pairs. Come on, they even got Titaniums for 23 pairs. Luckily I was able to got my size 10, which was the last pair.
ohwell.gif

I originally didn't wanna get em but i changed my mind last minute & decided to cop...these are surprisingly very limited...i got lucky...good luck toall who try to cop!

Back
Top Bottom