Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

IT SEEMS I WOKE UP IN A GOOD TIME..........................THR NOT OUT YET ON NCD..................

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Found Tha Carter III
pimp.gif
now I have something to listen to while I wait for NDC

Haha been listening to it too, def soft
It's definitely
pimp.gif
now awaiting LAX

Originally Posted by kangoljas

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Kalis01

Anyone notice that there are already fakes on ebay?

Item 270242107160 by Ebay Seller ID: whyme904

Yea bro, homeboy sold some of those ALREADY last week for BIN $185. Just think you can sell fakes and then get the "real" ones with the profit. Wow!

Apparently, that guy has sold 5 XX3s in the red/white so far. 3 for $185 and 2 for $190. I suppose his $10 shipping costs is like drawing a moth to a flame. smh

And Ebay's policy is you CANNOT sell unauthentic items, period. You don't have to say, it's authentic b/c that is what to be expected. Let's just say that Ebay is SUPER WEAK at enforcing that policy.
Isn't that the truth I can't believe people actually buy stuff with only a stock photo.

Yeah... I heard someone really got suit for selling a fake item on ebay before... but you're right ebay really needs to tighten up on that policy... imean it's better for them anyways..
ebay is notorious for scams and fakes.... like i'm sure a lot of buyers are turned off by that. The photos he took are the actual fake shoe.. the stitchingis not even the DNA stitching and the insole has the jumpman... also the laser engraving on the touch is in red colour.. lol... but a lot of ppl will fall forit n pay 185 and 190 as JordansRMyCrack mentioned already.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

ha, damn, i feel bad for you east coast heads waiting on NDC. i'm just chillin over here. it's only 1 over here n i'm wide awake...

blah!
hahahahahhaha

Come on now guys.....my girl keeps asking me to get off the comp and come to bed. Don't put pics up like that of what looks like a really nice lookinFilipino chick. My girl is Filipino........I will be forced to get off and take out some frustrations. And there is a lot buddy, didn't get my pack lastweekend and I am still waiting for the finishline restock order to come thru....still says processing.

Back
Top Bottom