Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Yo I just got home from work, how did these sell on Eastbay, FNL. How long did it take to sell out? Did the site crash? Damn Ihate working night shift......
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Come on now guys.....my girl keeps asking me to get off the comp and come to bed. Don't put pics up like that of what looks like a really nice lookin Filipino chick. My girl is Filipino........I will be forced to get off and take out some frustrations. And there is a lot buddy, didn't get my pack last weekend and I am still waiting for the finishline restock order to come thru....still says processing.

laugh.gif
My bad, just trying to keep you guys awake. Her names Christine Mendoza
Ohhhhh, so is she spanish or filipino??? I know filipinos have hispanic last names.......

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Come on now guys.....my girl keeps asking me to get off the comp and come to bed. Don't put pics up like that of what looks like a really nice lookin Filipino chick. My girl is Filipino........I will be forced to get off and take out some frustrations. And there is a lot buddy, didn't get my pack last weekend and I am still waiting for the finishline restock order to come thru....still says processing.

laugh.gif
My bad, just trying to keep you guys awake. Her names Christine Mendoza
Ohhhhh, so is she spanish or filipino??? I know filipinos have hispanic last names.......

Shes filipino

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yo I just got home from work, how did these sell on Eastbay, FNL. How long did it take to sell out? Did the site crash? Damn I hate working night shift......
mad.gif

sold out on eastbay within 10 minutes

Yo I just got home from work, how did these sell on Eastbay, FNL. How long did it take to sell out? Did the site crash? Damn I hate working night shift......
mad.gif
sold out within 5 to 10mins...fnl neva restocked...

mad.gif
Finishline Posted twice today once this AM and then again at Midnight. Eastbay supposidly sold their lot who knows half an hour.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

laugh.gif
... Wait til you have your white and red 23s... Then unleash the havoc...

haha... My lady sleep right now... I don't think she'd have it... "nag nag nag... you care more about your shoes than you care about me... whine whine whine... now you want to spend some time... blah blah blah... why dont you make love with your shoes..." I'm not in the mood to hear all that tonight.

roll.gif
Just trying to get these kicks first fam...... I don't have toworry about the nagging cuz she know's how I get wen it comes to the kicks. She is the same way so she can't say nothing.

^^Thanks everyone. I might have to go wake up my kid to go camp with me.

usual eastbay bs tonight. had the 11 in my cart n it refused to let me check out. then the inevitable crash followed by the dreaded "sold out/out ofstock" message....c'mon NDC. we had a good time last week. hook it up again

blah!

^^Thanks everyone. I might have to go wake up my kid to go camp with me.
just stay up a couple more minutes and get lucky on ndc

better be up in 8 minutes... i want a few hours of sleep before camping outside the store... shoot

does NDC still have a non-flash site? i was able to cop the 6/17 through the flash link but a non-flash link would make my life 10x easier

blah!

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

so how many of you guys get your shoes first, and then post it here stating there up on NDC....???

That would be the only logical thing to do. Look out for numero uno first.

Back
Top Bottom