Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

OK, so now what are we going to do for the next 45 min?
nerd.gif

�I just peeped this video out... Some Pretty funny shots of some "epic failures"...

Hey... it passes the time for 5 minutes.

(btw... if you have flash turned off like most probably due you wont be able to see it.)

This is getting crazy. i never stayed awake this late to get a pair of jordans off NDC. The sad part about this whole online camping is that I'm due atwork in 2 hours; meaning no sleep for me . Hope its worth it.

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

what code is everyone talking about? sorry i got on here late can someone help me out please
2CABIN4LIFE...i dont think it will work on the XX3's...i tried it on the white stealth XX3's and it didnt work...

It worked for me! $146 for those puppies.

Hey can someone post the discount code again? I have gone through a few of the pages & couldn't find it.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

what code is everyone talking about? sorry i got on here late can someone help me out please
2CABIN4LIFE...i dont think it will work on the XX3's...i tried it on the white stealth XX3's and it didnt work...

are you using the flash site???...

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

OK, so now what are we going to do for the next 45 min?
nerd.gif

�I just peeped this video out... Some Pretty funny shots of some "epic failures"...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Z1xqm7gmBjs&hl=en

Hey... it passes the time for 5 minutes.

(btw... if you have flash turned off like most probably due you wont be able to see it.)

�"if you like the vids...SUSCRIBE"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

you put it in the promotional code area right?

I need to go to the local walmart and pick up the king mag and smooth mag of stacey dash now...damn....42 yrs old...crap....she is hot tho....crazy.

i am on the non flash site and i am just copying and pasting off of here and it's not working for me on the white stealths

Originally Posted by Raydio5

I need to go to the local walmart and pick up the king mag and smooth mag of stacey dash now...damn....42 yrs old...crap....she is hot tho....crazy.
Just google Stacy Dash hit up the Images link and bam Playboy pics. And hopefully she has a kid or two, thats MILF material.

that FAIL video was funny. helped passed time. damn its 5am here in NYC. this is nuts. but this is better then sitting outside

so the non flash site for the white stealth xx3s say free ground shipping on orders $175 or more..does it hold for the flash site as well??

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Can you do me a favor and pick me up a Monster and some skittles?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom