Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

so im guessing 530 est???haha damn it sucks if you're anywhere but hawaii...just watchin jay leno now...out footlocker in ala moana is not getting them till wednesday and smallest size is 8.5
frown.gif

not necessarily true. i'd be up at this hour regardless of the release (west coast)...the east coasters are just dedicated. either staying up orgetting up dumb early to get these

blah!

yes and then if you are an employee, just click on the third one. It'll take you to the non flash site.

sadly this in a sense is worse than last week
camping out right after work at 10 to 730.
lying on my bed is killing me >L<<br /> just giving "here i stand" some runs
watching random shows on tv.
1:44 now so better be 2:30
campout at about 4:30/5 at the es

only reason i say it's worse is
that i was 13th in line
and i knew how many 10.5s we had
so i wasn't too worried about it.

someone's gonna be getting suspended/banned for posting those pics up there lol.

still thinking if I wanna cop these or not. that nike code seems to be working for the other jordans except the spiz'ikes

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

someone's gonna be getting suspended/banned for posting those pics up there lol.

still thinking if I wanna cop these or not. that nike code seems to be working for the other jordans except the spiz'ikes

No Rules were broken.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Come on now guys.....my girl keeps asking me to get off the comp and come to bed. Don't put pics up like that of what looks like a really nice lookin Filipino chick. My girl is Filipino........I will be forced to get off and take out some frustrations. And there is a lot buddy, didn't get my pack last weekend and I am still waiting for the finishline restock order to come thru....still says processing.

laugh.gif
... Wait til you have your white and red 23s... Then unleash the havoc...

haha... My lady sleep right now... I don't think she'd have it... "nag nag nag... you care more about your shoes than you care about me... whine whine whine... now you want to spend some time... blah blah blah... why dont you make love with your shoes..." I'm not in the mood to hear all that tonight.

^lmfao ...dang dude ...good thing I'm single don't have to hear all that right now

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

what code is everyone talking about? sorry i got on here late can someone help me out please
2CABIN4LIFE...i dont think it will work on the XX3's...i tried it on the white stealth XX3's and it didnt work...

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

u guys think these have a good resale value?just wondering......

Yea they are gonna go for $300000000000000000000000000...You can retire after these.
eyes.gif

trust ,e ive done the whole camp out thing and this is heaven compared to that. i would never wait out in the cold again. it's just not worth it...

blah!

TheSource-

True. it wasn't too bad though
was layered up in dri-fit compression stuff for the most part
beanie and all, hoodies and whatnot.
handwarmers in the pockets just incase.

got a little breezy esp when sprinklers went off
but other than that it wasn't too bad.
line for friends and family got pretty long
and it wrapped around to where the sprinklers shot out at
felt kinda bad for dudes

Back