Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I am going to have to agree with everyone and say that last week's pack. But this was the easiest cop ever. I got to NT at about 6. Waited in line till itopened at 9. I got 3 pairs. I just got back in line 3 times. I mean there was no joke 6 peope in line. So it was an easy pick up. But they still have a fullsize run as of about an hour ago my boy said. I mean i dunno how limited they are. Here in Denver we got alot, so i guess it depends where u r. I guess nextweek its on to the VI's...maybe. I aint waking up early or camping out for those.

HERE IN THE MIDWEST (UNLESS CHI) ITS THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD TO PICK UP J'S...IN AND OUT EVERYTIME...

Well a lot of you guys were saying how theres no way the White/Reds are limited or more limited than the All Stars...
From my stand point it is definitely as limited if not more limited. Last time around people were saying they just walked in and came out with All Stars..
So being able to walk in and come out with shoes doesn't mean that it's not limited. I think the white/reds sold out on eastbay and FNL even fasterthan the All Stars? Also
there are areas that seems like Jordans just aren't as on demand... whether it's because it is really expensive or it's because people jsutaren't intersted in Jordans at all.. there will
always be areas that are like that. But this time around seems like places that usually do get limited Jordans didn't get them either is a hint of the #that they released. Perhaps as some say
they kept a lot for themselves? (NDC) But it could almost mean because this was such a last minute decision to release them that they couldn't even sendthem all out to the stores outside on time, so they decided to sell them online themselves. (or to minus costs because it is not made in large quantity, thusminimizing costs would increase their profit)
Also Canada didn't even get any where as we did for the All Star. If you subtract out the # that a whole country gets, I think it's significantly lessthan what the All Stars had.
Not to mention PYS didn't even get them.

this post went from 11 pages at midnight last night to almost 50 pages in less than 24 hours
eek.gif

Any insight on why these were so readily available on NDC and not on FNL, FL, etc.? Is it because so many people were asleep and woke up to a FSR?
laugh.gif

I'm just wondering since I stayed up for so long with some other NTer's to find I could have been sleeping.

Nobody in Nashville, TN got them. I was gonna drive to ATL Niketown but I called them this morning and chic put the last sz 13 behind the counter for me. Icalled my relatives in ATL and they headed right over to pick it up for me. I'll post pics when they show up. These are incredible ! This was work forme to get but whatever.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.

XX3's are a masterpiece. Each and every colorway so far has been fire! These will go down in history as one of the best Air Jordans ever without a doubt.

Well, I am very disappointed! I am in Buffalo, NY visiting family and decided to go to 2 malls to pick up a pair. I ended up finding out that Footlocker,Finishline, Champs, & Footaction at the 2 biggest malls in the area did not get any of these! This was the weekend to stay back home in Boston, MA Iguess. Congrats to all who were able to cop, wish I was able to say I did the same.

^^ 100% agreed. In no particular order the 3 most epic Jordans WiTHOUT doubt are the IIIs, XIs, and XX3s....none even come close (4's would be next IMO)

Originally Posted by krey1231

Any insight on why these were so readily available on NDC and not on FNL, FL, etc.? Is it because so many people were asleep and woke up to a FSR?
laugh.gif

I'm just wondering since I stayed up for so long with some other NTer's to find I could have been sleeping.

My theory which may be shared with others is because swoosh didn't have a discount on these therefore more on nike to be sold. Employees of Nike wereless inclined to purchase leaving us normal folks the opportunity.

BTW, does anyone know the availability for these at Stonestown or Serramonte for the San Francisco NTer?

coppd a 9.5 on ndc. i hpe they dont fit to small, still lookin for a 10. but no stores in my area got them. even places that got the packs didnt get em. its areally wierd release.

limited or not, my decision to pass is based on the appeal it has on me and frankly, the hype hasn't convinced me otherwise.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

HERE IN THE MIDWEST (UNLESS CHI) ITS THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD TO PICK UP J'S...IN AND OUT EVERYTIME...

True jd on MOST releases but the packs last week were nowhere to be found around me. Not one store in my city got the 6/17 pack.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

BTW, does anyone know the availability for these at Stonestown or Serramonte for the San Francisco NTer?

i dont know about serramonte, but stonestown footlocker still had a FSR as of 11 o clock with some on display..

After trying on 1 of my pairs, i'm not feelin em. They remind me of a certain And1 shoe (cant remember the name)

all the people said we were charging too much for 235
everyone said it was all hype
these were more limited than the other ones just as i said
235 doesnt seem like too much compared to what they are on ebay for now

Some unexpected bills came up and I had to pass on these, hope I can cop these for close to retail a few months down the road, allstars and stealthcolorways are still pretty close to retail on ebay aren't they?

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

I'm thinking of returning my 6/17 package and scooping these...What do you guys think I should do?
i thought about it to but was able to get 2pair of the xx3....these are my favorite so if i was u i would but thats just me homie

Back
Top Bottom