Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I really want these but don't feel like buying after I just dropped $310 last week. Hmmmm, might be time to try and trade those DS Infrared AM 90's......
If the Infrared 90's are the HOA's, then I would say do it. If they are from 03, then that would be foolish.
grin.gif

And yet again .. another Jordan Release in which I am CONSTANTLY taking the shoes out of the box to stare at the meer beauty of the shoe ... I knowwww thereare others doing the same ... I know you are out there people ... HAHA ... ~DOING IT NOW~

wow there are some real die hard hypebeasts over these. congratulations on copping a shoe and color that you REALLY feel. i feel the same way with otherJ's than these.......

mrhood84 wrote:
SneakerAFI wrote:
160jordansdeep wrote:
These are the same type of leather as the first colorway correct ?

Got to check, haven't even wore my All Stars

I think he means the Titaniums........

correct

The shoe has the same leather as the Titanium ?

I don't ask this question too often but whats do you guys think the value of this shoe will be over time.

I believe its going to be worth more then the all stars black and grey colorways ?

What do you guys think ?

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

Originally Posted by AsianImage

why are people calling this colorway "NEW LOVE" and/or "OLD LOVE" I don't get it...I understand that Jordan is most associated to Bulls colors, White, Black, Red....but what's all these new terms people are throwing around?

new love is for mj's motorcycle love

Thank you...that clears it up a bit. So peeps are calling the race team blue and white ones NEW LOVE? These are not official terms right? Just made uplike "bred" or "hares" right?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Only 7-8 though... so not too shocking IMO.

I bought a sz 7 kids from NDC. I can live without the box for an extra $75. Odd though that they offered the 7 in mens as well as kids.
pimp.gif
Extra excited they had kids sizes. I was going to pass even without mydiscount in men's, but kids is still cheaper.

*EDIT* Did anyone use the code "SHIPFAST" for their NDC order? I tried and she said she would waive ground shippingcost b/c that code isn't valid on Launch Products. I would assume as long as I'm not discounting the shoes, I could use any on the shipping.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

ANybody know if any spots in LA still got them...???
Check NTLA Especially if it is size 12. They had 2 when I went to get mine but the first pair they brought out had a little glue on it, I ask the salesguy can I get a discount since the glue is on it and he said he cant do that either they sell it full price or not. So I left it and took the other size 12. Myguess is it is probably still there

*EDIT* Did anyone use the code "SHIPFAST" for their NDC order? I tried and she said she would waive ground shipping cost b/c that code isn't valid on Launch Products. I would assume as long as I'm not discounting the shoes, I could use any on the shipping.
free ground shipping on orders of $175 or more. looks like you got lucky
laugh.gif

got to my local mall at 7 in the morning stores opened at 10 shoe palace said they got their shipment in and everytthing so i decided to wait out there stayedthere till past 10, employees showed up late, and they say they didnt get them but i didnt come home empty handed they had a restock on the black stealths so iscooped a pair of those they are pretty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

*EDIT* Did anyone use the code "SHIPFAST" for their NDC order? I tried and she said she would waive ground shipping cost b/c that code isn't valid on Launch Products. I would assume as long as I'm not discounting the shoes, I could use any on the shipping.
free ground shipping on orders of $175 or more. looks like you got lucky
laugh.gif

Actually it says jordan products are exempt from the free 2-day shipping free.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

XX3's are a masterpiece. Each and every colorway so far has been fire! These will go down in history as one of the best Air Jordans ever without a doubt.

SHO NUFF!!!

Also want to thank everyone who rode it out and stayed up...thanks for the links!!! I really really appreciate each and every one of you...really eventhough sometimes we nag and bs i feel I've gained extended fam...love ya NT!!!!

I GOT MY PAIR RIGHT NOW...............IT WAS SIMPLE TO GET NO STRUGGLE AT ALL.....................

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by nyrican23

After trying on 1 of my pairs, i'm not feelin em. They remind me of a certain And1 shoe (cant remember the name)
sounds like bull dung to me
eyes.gif

haha i was thinking the exact same thing

^^EXACTLY!! how you even say And1 in the same sentence as the XX3...this shoe is crafted to perfection...definitely sets the standard!!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Damn, I kinda wish I ordered a 2nd pair off of NDC, oh well I can never see myself buying 2 pairs of the same shoe.
Look at it like this, there are some unlucky people out there that didn't cop a single pair at all so just be glad you were able to cop yoursize at all. I only copped a single pair also but I'm straight.

On a side note, anybody who passed on these will be regretting it later. These are beautiful. Aside from a few sizes left on NDC good luck trying to cop thesefor retail.
wink.gif

I didn't even try to cop thinking they were only produced in sizes 8-13, check niketalk after chillin' all day only to find out NDC had sizes 7-18.
mad.gif

Thought I still had a shot seeing as Size 16 rarely sells out...Hit up Nike.com and came up snake eyes. Now I'm wonderin' if NDC actually ever hadlarger sizes in these. I can't remember the last time I couldn't get a pair of J's in my size. Was anybody able to cop anything larger than a 13?Did anybody get a 16?

I'm new to Niketalk as a member, but have been on this site since 2000. Thanks for all the info about this release!!

they had tons left at arden fair mall in sacramento. all the shoes stores got them. walked into champs and got to look over three different pairs of sz 11 tofind the one with the less glue/scratches/defect. easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom